+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: Season 13

Re: Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: Season 13

It was announced in the news last night (November 7, 2011) that Chaz Bono is suing one of the tabloids because they wrote an article saying that Chaz is going to die in 4 years because of his sex change surgeries.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

How stupid--the article, I mean. No one can predict with absolute accuracy when someone's going to die, regardless of what surgeries they've had.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

The whole article was absolutely ridiculous and some narrow minded person's way of trying to discourage other people from having the same surgery. I think that's why Chaz is suing them. He sees it as an attack on his lifestyle, which I'd agree with.

I don't have a dog in the race about trans gender surgeries so I've never really had an opinion other than "it's their life so who am I to tell them how to live it." After "getting to know" Chaz this season on Dancing With the Stars, I honestly think that community could not have a better role model. I really was impressed to find out he was there every week after he was eliminated cheering on and supporting his fellow cast mates. It was never publicized because that isn't why he was doing it. He was doing it because he has a good heart and cares about people. Everybody could use people like that in their lives. I wish I had more friends like that. And I'd welcome the chance to call Chaz a friend. I follow his Twitter. I can honestly say that we have no interests in common, but a good heart like that is welcome in my world any day.
    Rattus and JavaJo like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678