+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: Season 13

FORT Fogey

Re: Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: Season 13

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    Evidently, you are not considering the dancing. Those two...and others....are WAY better than Chaz.
    Yes! And yes the others are better dancers. I enjoy the individuals and their effort. I love Ricki too and she could win.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Admittedly, Chaz wasn't very good this week, but he's still hanging in there and trying his darndest. And, really, that's all you can ask of ANYONE.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Yes! And yes the others are better dancers. I enjoy the individuals and their effort. I love Ricki too and she could win.
    She could very well win .She has Derek with her. He's very good this year

I am glad he lasted long enough for Cher to show up next week. That being said, I hope he goes soon just for injury reasons. I would hate to see him get hurt doing this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I am glad he lasted long enough for Cher to show up next week. That being said, I hope he goes soon just for injury reasons. I would hate to see him get hurt doing this.
    I would have shown up week one to support him I am sure she's not that busy. I hope he goes soon because he's not very good, especially to watch imho

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I would love to see him outlast Hope and David.
    If that happens, it'll be like Bristol Palin and Kate Gosselin all over again. And I don't want to subject Chaz to that or make him feel horrible for barely walking while people who have more ability and who are trying get the boot. I don't think he'll make the finals, but I think next week should be his time to go. I really don't think Cher tweeting she's going to show up or be in the audience will give any ratings boost or drive voters. I like Chaz, but he's painful to watch.

I don't mind the non ringers who actually have to try and learn over the ringers who pass for pros. It's why I like Carson, David, and Hope. Chaz I like, and liked him better the first two weeks, but he's getting unwatchable. He has the tango this week, so we'll see how he does, but considering the rumba is an easy dance (at least by looking at it), his was pretty bad.
    Last edited by karalott; 10-06-2011 at 01:24 AM.
    nanarama likes this.

FORT Fogey

Comparing Chaz to Bristol and Kate makes me cringe. Really? Bristol had no personality and Kate was her usual sour, put upon self. And Kate could NOT dance at all. Chaz is smart, trying very hard despite his injury, vulnerable and very likeable.
    JavaJo likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I thought scores were based on the dancing. Bristol and Kate may not have been great, but were better than Chaz.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    I thought scores were based on the dancing. Bristol and Kate may not have been great, but were better than Chaz.
    Well, of course! The judges scores are based on dancing. Viewers vote for who they like for a varity of reasons.

Chaz is better than Kate by a long shot. Bristol was not bad and improved. I don't get your point, I guess.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Admittedly, Chaz wasn't very good this week, but he's still hanging in there and trying his darndest. And, really, that's all you can ask of ANYONE.
    If the whole world thought like this, all of our problems would be solved. Life needn't be about being the "best", the richest, the prettiest, etc. If man-kind's values changed to reward effort, kindness, and compassion, well, just imagine.

I'll want the best dancer OF those who are kind and work hard to win. That latter two qualities come first. Dancing (and anything else in life), second.
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast