+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: Season 13

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: Season 13

I wasn't expecting much from Chaz, but he was a lot better than I thought. I don't know if he'll continue to get any better, or if this is it, but I'm glad he came out and didn't totally tank. If for anything else, to stick it to his critics over the transgender issue. That wasn't so painful and I doubt there's a million kids who are confused or affected by Chaz being on the show. He has such a great attitude, and I wouldn't mind seeing him last a few weeks. At least he's giving it his all. I hope whatever purpose Chaz hopes to accomplish by being on here happens. All the build up and controversy, and now we're underway, and Chaz didn't do any better or any worse than the rest of the middle of the pack tonight.

I thought he was a bit underscored. He seemed to put his all into it and wasn't bad at all. Hoping he'll get the votes to last for a while.

Lacey's hair looks a hundred times better this season than last. They looked like they were having a good time on the dance floor. I think the only thing holding Chaz back right now is his weight, but if he continues to lose, I'm sure he'll get better and better. Go Chaz!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I thought Chaz did really well. I was impressed.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Who is John Galt?

He did pretty well. I was a bit surprised quite frankly. He also seems like a nice person. However, that being said, I doubt he'll last too long compared to some of his competition. But -good for him.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Bless his heart. I don't know if it's better for Chaz to be eliminated rather than have to pull out and further injure himself or not. Of course, I'd hate to see him leave the competition that way, as I would any celeb. I also hate the thought of him getting voted out too early, because it'll probably give his haters who rallied against him because he's transgendered satisfaction. He was a lot better last week. I know he could turn it around and be as light on his feet and improve next week, if he makes it (which I'm sure he will). I give him tons of credit just for doing this to begin with, plus dancing with bad knees. But I don't want Chaz to get so bad to where he becomes another Kate or Bristol that winds up lasting longer than better dancers. I enjoy him for his personality, and he's bringing a different side out in Lacey. She's far from my favorite pro, but I like seeing this caring side to her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Although I respect "him", it's hard for me to call somebody "him" who has a vagina. It makes me dizzy. I know I'm not politically correct, but it is what it is. Why he and Chris Christie have not gone down the bariatric surgery route, I do not know. Chaz's knees are turning against "him". Lots of luck, Bud!
    BTW and sunshine3331 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Although I respect "him", it's hard for me to call somebody "him" who has a vagina. It makes me dizzy. I know I'm not politically correct, but it is what it is. Why he and Chris Christie have not gone down the bariatric surgery route, I do not know. Chaz's knees are turning against "him". Lots of luck, Bud!
    If you'd read anything about Chaz (here or anywhere), you'd know that he has completed his sex change, and he no longer has a vagina, and is physically a man now. That is why everyone calls Chaz "him" -- because he is male, and should be referred to as such.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    If you'd read anything about Chaz (here or anywhere), you'd know that he has completed his sex change, and he no longer has a vagina, and is physically a man now. That is why everyone calls Chaz "him" -- because he is male, and should be referred to as such.
    Quoting from an article less than a month old: "Chaz, 42, -- the son of Cher and her late ex-husband Sonny Bono -- told Australia's 2Day FM radio station: "So far I'm on hormones and I've had a hysterectomy and I've had my top surgery, and I'm still at this point researching all the information about bottom surgery before I make a decision about that."

While he has no vagina, he has not completed his sex change.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

I don't care what he is or isn't. He's pleasant and gracious and is trying his best. I really like him.
    AZChristian likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast