Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: *Dancing With the Stars Official Cast Reveal (Fall-Season 13)*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: *Dancing With the Stars Official Cast Reveal (Fall-Season 13)*

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Been trying to keep the initials the same: "Dancing with the So-so's"

If it were up to Mark: "Dancing with the Spats"
    And he couldn't even wait until the premiere, he had to wear them in their promo picture. At least his hair is growing out so he doesn't look like a wannabe thug. I promise to eat dirt if Mark actually adjusted his attitude, doesn't mug or the hog the spotlight, remember that he actually has a partner that he should be showcasing (no numbers where there's a spotlight on the floor and his partner isn't the one in it), and actually takes criticism and an elimination like a man and not a 2 year old who didn't get the pony ride (I miss Dance Center). I feel like if Mark had it his way, it'd be 'Dancing with Mark Ballas', or 'Dancing with Me Me Me! I don't break any rules!' as he jumps up and down like a happy little troll.

Here's a link to the promo pics and video interviews from the cast (starting with one of my faves ) I notice that Elisabetta looks a little like Kelly Monaco. I hope she's got a fan base to get her through, because I really want Rob gone first.

Dancing With the Stars 2011 (Season 13) Official Partner Photos & Interviews

Kara, how did you make your avatar? I'm so computer illiterate, LOL. I want one of JR/Karina and Carson/Anna. I'm going with my lady pros this year

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac View Post
    Kara, how did you make your avatar? I'm so computer illiterate, LOL. I want one of JR/Karina and Carson/Anna. I'm going with my lady pros this year
    I sent you a PM (not sure if you got it). Let me know and I'll send you another one I posted an article in a different thread that Kristin and J.R. are reportedly the best dancers, according to an "insider". I'm not sure what type of fanbase J.R. has going in, but maybe he'll be the surprise of the season, like Gilles and Kyle. It'd be nice to see Karina make the finals again. She hasn't since season 3. Carson/Anna remain my favorites to win. Not sure what to make of Carson's dancing ability, based on tweets, but I think his personality and humor will no doubt help him get through a few rounds. I'm just tired of all the controversy talk, so I'm hoping once the season gets underway, that gets left in the dust. Or at least I can dream.

There are only a couple "stars" I don't care for. The rest I'm excited to see. But that can change after the season starts...depending on commitment level, work ethic, personality, level of fun, etc.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I guess this fits here as he was originally supposed to be on this season:

Ryan O'Neal vows to win 'Dancing With the Stars' next season

Ryan O'Neal vows to win 'Dancing With the Stars' next season

Ryan O'Neal was supposed to be on Dancing With the Stars this season, but a knee injury caused him to back out at the last minute.

"I have one good knee. I had it redone. So I decided if I was really gonna do the show I should have my knee redone because the first one really works," O'Neal, 70, told Access Hollywood last night at an event for the The Farrah Fawcett Foundation in Los Angeles.

He said he plans to get a new knee in another month and "then I'll prepare for next season because I had to sign on, I had to give them [a] promise I would be on next season."

And he's already trash talking! "I will win. I will win. If the gods are with us, I will win. I'm a pretty good dancer."
    Not sure what makes him think he'll wind up on next season. Other contestants have been injured prior to the show's premiere, but aside from Romeo, have never been offered a chance to return. And some contestants are a sure thing and get bumped at the last minute for someone else.

And his real reason (allegedly) for dropping out, is that he didn't want to be on the show with Nancy Grace. At least that's what TMZ is saying. Sometimes they're right.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

The partial line up for Monday night and voting numbers for the season:

1-
    2-Rob/Cheryl (VW) 1-800-868-3402
    3-
    4-Chynna/Tony (VW) 1-800-868-3404
    5-
    6-Nancy/Tristan (Cha Cha) 1-800-868-3406
    7-Elisabetta/Val (Cha Cha) 1-800-868-3407
    8-Hope/Maks (VW) 1-800-868-3408
    9-
    10-
    11-Ricki/Derek (VW) 1-800-868-3411
    12-Chaz/Lacey (Cha Cha) 1-800-868-3412

Not surprised that they're saving Ricki and Chaz for last, or having Val and Maks go right together. I think that'll be a common theme all season. I was kind of surprised they'd have Rob go second, but I'm hoping he's cannon fodder and gone first anyway. I wish they'd space the dances out better. I liked it when they'd alternate every other couple, but I hate having 2-3 VW in a row, or cha chas, or whatever. I'm surprised that the new stage hasn't leaked out yet, or song spoilers, or more rehearsal footage. Unless we get that Monday.

The rest of the order/numbers:

1-Ron/Peta (Cha Cha) 1-800-868-3401
    3-Kristin/Mark (Cha Cha) 1-800-868-3403
    5-David/Kym (VW) 1-800-868-3405
    9-Carson/Anna (Cha Cha) 1-800-868-3409
    10-JR/Karina (VW) 1-800-868-3410

Well I am rooting for Chaz. I don't see what the big deal is with him. He looks/speaks/acts like a guy & doesn't look like he was ever anything but. I guess transgenders that become men don't look as obvious as the women, since they usually go for the "tranny" look. I hope he sticks around for a few weeks & I may tune in just to see him dance. I am not much a fan of the show (bores the hell outta me!) but have watched past seasons to keep tabs on Shawn Johnson, Melissa Rycroft & Kendra Wilkinson.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213