+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: *Dancing With the Stars Season 13 (Fall) News & Speculation*

Re: *Dancing With the Stars Season 13 (Fall) News & Speculation*

George Clooney's Ex, Elizabetta Canalis rumoured now.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

What "star description" would they give to her? Like they had to call Bristol Palin "teen advocate" or Heather Mills "philanthropist". What would they call Elizabetta? "ex-girlfriend"?

I would also like to see Derek get a more challemging partner, the kind that Jonathan and Tony often get.

I'd also like to see a different pro win. I was so hopeful at the beginning of last season that Karina would finally win. *sigh*

Elisabetta Canalis is a model in Italy. I'm not necessarily excited about seeing her on the show if its true, but she does have a bit more cred than Bristol Palin or Heather Mills. Or people like the Situation or Melissa Rycroft, actually. (even though I loved Melissa Rycroft)

Jonathan and Lewi (?sp) choregraphed a routine or two for SYTYCD this season. I also saw Maks and Tony on Cupcake Wars....but only at the end...it was for the EPSY awards...Maks gave the winner a kiss on her cheek after he tasted her cupcake.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I mentioned several years ago that I thought it would be fun to get a couple of the kids from the Brady Bunch and then a couple of the kids from the Patridge Family on DWTS..thought it could be fun
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

How about Kevin Bacon??
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Pro news from DWTS Gossip:

Confirmed to be returning: Maks, Tony, Mark (ugh), Derek, Cheryl, Kym, Karina, Lacey

They said 3 new faces are joining this season-meaning only one of Louis, Anna, Chelsie, and Dmitry are returning. Assuming they don't torture us and bring Corky back and kick all 4 to the curb. I can do without Dmitry, but losing Louis, Anna, and Chelsie? Noooo!!!!! I hope this isn't the end of seeing Anna and Louis. They've been around practically the longest, and are getting older, so I hope the show isn't done using them. I also hope these new pros, whoever they are, aren't more SYTYCD cast offs, or spazzs with over inflated egos and opinions of themselves like Mark, or fake rebels like Lacey. For one, I hate any pro that caters away from traditional ballroom and is more up the alley of what CA likes and can actually judge. And I really don't want to lose Anna, Louis, or Chelsie! This season isn't sounding so good on paper. If Derek gets Christina Milian or some other ringer as a partner, just give him the trophy he'll get at the end anyway and call it a season. She's on the shorter side, so she'll likely get him or Mark, unless Louis is back or a new male pro is short. I'd much rather not have Derek, Mark, Lacey, Karina, and Cheryl back. Although I liked Karina much more last season than I had in a long time, and I felt bad that the DWTS Express ran over her and Ralph in the end to ensure Mark could make the finals. Cheryl I've been bored by since season 9.

I wonder if any of the dance troupe pros are joining the cast. DWTS Gossip posted speculation from another site that Peta Murgatroyd was coming back, as was the entire dance troupe, but maybe she's coming on as a pro and they're doing a whole new set of dancers for the troupe? I did like that group, so I wouldn't mind if they were the new pros-but I still don't want to lose Louis, Anna, and Chelsie. Of course, I got thinking maybe this "new development" Maks was talking about means his brother is joining. Two Chmerkovskiy's in the same ballroom, finally? I could definitely go for that
    Last edited by karalott; 08-19-2011 at 02:17 PM.

I wish they would just dump Lacey. If she gets a partner and Anna & Chelsie have to sit out the season and just do some dances on results shows, it's just plain wrong. She's not nearly as good a choreographer as the others.
    norealityhere likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Oh man. Either Anna or Chelsie gone for sure, and maybe both of them? My heart just shattered.

+ Reply to Thread