+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/24 Finals Part 2 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/24 Finals Part 2 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mom3 View Post
    Absolutely agree 100%! This is so beautiful...and I love Josh Groban.
    Makes me a little bit weepy eyed. The song reminds me of my mom(and the way he sings it is stunning) and knowing Petra's story, it gives me chills a bit. Such a graceful dance.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

The Bruno impression is the best highlight of the night, for me!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Wendy Williams interviewing DWTS alumni. Including herself I missed this.

I've seen Kurt Warner, Emmitt Smith, Joanna Krupa, Aaron Carter, and Brandy.

They should bring Chris back as a co-host or judge. He could probably be the sole judge and totally nail all of their personalities.

Wendy's favorite to win is Kirstie (it was Hines until she entered the lot). But she adores Chelsea, so she can't pick a winner. Tom calls it ballroom dipolmacy.

FORT Fogey

Are they really just going to have Wendy interview herself as opposed to dancing at all?

Yikes. Has anyone ever shown up but not danced before?

DAD a time. This is the most over hyped concept ever. Wow, Mark didn't win! Maks, Cheryl, Lacey, and Chelsie! to Maks and Chelsie. A jive to We Got the Beat.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Maks in cop uniform...WOWSA!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Are they really just going to have Wendy interview herself as opposed to dancing at all?

Yikes. Has anyone ever shown up but not danced before?
    There have been, except I think in those cases they had injuries. I think we got spared by Wendy not dancing.

Is Maks wearing leather pants again?

I didn't realize Len could boogey.

Second best DAD, tied with Derek and Julianne's jive from season 7. So glad Chelsie and Maks won. I hope this is a sign Mark won't be winning tonight. That, and his VW, that showcased him for most of it, compared to Hines's samba and Kirstie's cha cha.

FORT Fogey

The minute Maks came out in that cop's uniform, I thought "Stripper." Guess I wasn't far wrong, except Cheryl left his undershirt on.

And I can just hear Kendra backstage, saying, "Oh, c'mon--if you're gonna strip, STRIP!"

I'm lovin' this GoGo's number.

Damn . . .

They sounded better than the BEP, to me.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Kendra time Okay, I may be one of her only fans here tonight. Louis, Tony, Tristian, and Teddy. Reminds me of Niecy's Bootylicious samba when Pam came down and all the male pros practically were on the floor.

There's Emmitt! Loved him. The good old days of DWTS. More flashbacks, including classical week (yay!), Americana week (boo!), and guilty pleasure week (meh).
    I don't dislike her- I think she's actually very likable- it's some of her weird choices in life that make me sad for her because she's obviously not an idiot. But, I don't know that she sees or accepts that her brain and her personality are worth loving more than her body. Because your body eventually goes or your body can deteriorate because of an illness. I mean, Hef didn't invite her to live with him because of her personality or her brains. I just wonder if she thinks that's all she's good for, sex and sexuality. She made life choices that were based on terrible insecurities about her own worth. Those choices were all tied up in looks and sexuality-as is her fame-I hope she realizes she can be more than this caricature she created and I hope she realizes her real beauty lies not in her physical appearance but in who she is on the inside.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

+ Reply to Thread