+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/24 Finals Part 2 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/24 Finals Part 2 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

What annoyed me most about Chelsea, other than Mark, was the fact that no one on any of these boards called ringer on her although she's had about 10 times Jennifer Grey's dance experience. Her experience, itself, is not really what bothers me because the only two who I'd really call ringers were Mya and to a lesser degree Nicole S. It just surprised me that it's been a non-topic around here.

I do like Lacey and I have to agree that Derek is much better than Mark both as a dancer and a personality. My only real complaint with Derek is his lack of a single challenging partner.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Kendra time Okay, I may be one of her only fans here tonight. Louis, Tony, Tristian, and Teddy. Reminds me of Niecy's Bootylicious samba when Pam came down and all the male pros practically were on the floor.

There's Emmitt! Loved him. The good old days of DWTS. More flashbacks, including classical week (yay!), Americana week (boo!), and guilty pleasure week (meh).

FORT Fogey

That's the happiest Kendra looked all season. Guess that's also proof that Kendra really is more than just one man can handle.

Maks and his leather pants

I feel like Ralph has been gone so long already I wish he was still here competing in the finals.

Chris and SR with the fake duel this season. This is the 3rd time Anna's had a face off with one of her partners.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

It's Chris!!!!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

That was kind of dull. Nice seeing SR, Chris, and Cheryl and Anna again, though. SR may have not been the best dancer this season (far from it) but he would have been nice to keep around. Had to admire his spirit.

Chris did a great Bruno imitation. And Bruno planted a big kiss on him And CA gave him a 10. A lot of alumni in the audience tonight.

FORT Fogey

You know, I just realized why the latter part of the season wasn't as much fun as the earlier half. We lost early so many people who were, perhaps, not the best dancers but genuinely nice people (Chris, Petra, Sugar Ray) who made the show more pleasant to watch.

Not that everyone who lasted longer than they did were horrible or mean-spirited, but I wouldn't mind a final where everyone seemed to be the kind of person with whom it might be fun to have a conversation.

Chris' Bruno imitation was wonderful, but he should have jumped out of a chair and thrown in a lot more unintelligible gibberish and sexual innuendo.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    What annoyed me most about Chelsea, other than Mark, was the fact that no one on any of these boards called ringer on her although she's had about 10 times Jennifer Grey's dance experience. Her experience, itself, is not really what bothers me because the only two who I'd really call ringers were Mya and to a lesser degree Nicole S. It just surprised me that it's been a non-topic around here.

I do like Lacey and I have to agree that Derek is much better than Mark both as a dancer and a personality. My only real complaint with Derek is his lack of a single challenging partner.
    I think Nicole was just as big a ringer as Mya, if not bigger. There have been a few stars on this show that had some form of dance in their background, even if it was just ballet classes as a kid, but nothing compared to those two. Neither one had any business being on this show, IMO.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Yes, lots of alumni tonight...seems like there are some from almost every season.

...and lol @ Chris' Bruno impression.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Chris is a fun guy and added a lot to the show, I loved him with Cheryl, too. One of the better pairings for her. It's fun seeing all of them again. SR is such a nice person. Looking forward to seeing Ralph!

+ Reply to Thread