+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/24 Finals Part 2 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 5/24 Finals Part 2 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I don't think Hines would've ever danced that, though.

JMHO.

30!

Fabulous!!!!!!!
    I doubt Kym would have put the spotlight on her, or had Hines doing the worm. I just didn't like the dance, and the exact same choreography with anyone else, I would feel the same. I just didn't care for it. I think Chelsea suffered with Mark as a partner, but there's enough about her I don't like, and plenty of the other 2 that I love.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wouldnt miss it for anything.I have watched every show I think.I am going to miss her.DWTS, not so much..
    I wouldn't miss it for anything either. Way back in grade 10, in 1996 I remember hooking off school so I could watch her debut show....I considered hooking off work tomorrow to watch the finale... I'll just end up watching it on one of the time zone channels later on after work or DVRing it.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by teatime View Post
    I still think Hines looks a little stiff and has the whole season but he'll get 10's.
    Yeah. Just picture him dancing in the finals against Gilles Marini. Not even of the same species. I've become a Hines fan towards the end of this season, but he's not all he's hyped up to be. Charisma and personality, yes. Perfect dancer? No.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I can go to sleep happy tonight and not risk kicking the TV if Kirstie or Hines wins. I hope this isn't misleading us to an outcome of Hines only for the producers to 'surprise' us with Mark winning I won't be happy until I hear his name called in third, or hear someone else's name called as the winner if he makes it in second.

Unless it's fixed there is NO way C&M have more fans than Kirstie or Hines. I think they'll be in third!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    To suck up three hours of ABC's prime time? Honestly, starting next week, they have to fill up three more hours of programming per week. Good thing The Bachelorette just started....
    They should have stuck with the ranking. More suspense. This scoring their favorite dance was absolutely pointless. Reminds me of season 3, in the semi's, when everyone got a perfect score for one dance, a 29 for the other. They might as well have just said 'we'll make it a tie for everyone, now you vote'.

Sara Evans up now. They're cutting this down to the wire. Mark doesn't look too happy. Maks looks bored. Kym looks sad.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I doubt Kym would have put the spotlight on her, or had Hines doing the worm. I just didn't like the dance, and the exact same choreography with anyone else, I would feel the same. I just didn't care for it. I think Chelsea suffered with Mark as a partner, but there's enough about her I don't like, and plenty of the other 2 that I love.
    Amen, sister.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    To suck up three hours of ABC's prime time? Honestly, starting next week, they have to fill up three more hours of programming per week. Good thing The Bachelorette just started....
    Make that 4 hours per week. When Jamie Oliver's show didn't get ratings, they inflicted a 4th hour of DWTS on us.

Quote Originally Posted by teatime View Post
    I still think Hines looks a little stiff and has the whole season but he'll get 10's.
    Of course he will. he's getting over scored on a consistent basis. Not a whole lot of growth from the start of the season to the end. He is stiff and flat footed from time to time. But he'll get tens. Just like he got perfect scores last week for an imperfect dance.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Unless it's fixed there is NO way C&M have more fans than Kirstie or Hines. I think they'll be in third!
    Let's keep thinking, , and chanting for that to happen. Hines or Kirstie deserve it, especially after tonight and showing improvement with their dances. And Chelsea's mess of a freestyle did not deserve a perfect score. It was practically Shawn/Mark's and Kristi/Mark's freestyle all over again, except with lights, a bike, and different clothes.

Please let the troll be in third!!!

+ Reply to Thread