+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 5/23 Finals Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 5/23 Finals Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I will never for the life of me figure out why Jonathan and Marie thought that doll dance was a good idea.

My favorite freestyles remain Joey/Kym, Warren/Kym, Drew/Cheryl, Emmitt/Cheryl, Apolo/Julianne, Helio/Julianne, and Erin/Maks (just for being different). I remember Kelly Monaco's freestyle; it was out of sync in quite a few spots, but she still got the season's only perfect score for it.

Ralph was going to do a Karate Kid tribute freestyle tonight if he made it Apparently the producers did like they did with Brandy and asked him to do it anyway on Tuesday's show.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    It looks like Mark has been given a stern warning about his attitude. I would love to have seen that. It must have been pretty harsh, he has dialed it back - well, except for the whole over-dancing crap.
    It'd be interesting to see if the voting pattern changed when Mark's attitude came out. Given the fact they staged Chelsea talking to him about it, I have to believe the show realized that his negative attitude was affecting them both in the public eye. Chelsea, the Disney girl who's the plug for corporate, was suffering, the show was having to justify giving them high scores, and Mark, part of the golden trio, was also suffering. Hopefully tomorrow he loses. I mostly want to see his reaction.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Chelsea seems out of synch
    I picked up on that in their first dance too. Although the judges didn't mention it - I was pretty sure she was off.

She really isn't bringing it tonight. And I'm fine with that.

eta: M/C's freestyle - undoubtedly my least favorite dance of the season. I'd much rather watch Kirstie put her shoe back on.
    Last edited by J.D.; 05-23-2011 at 09:34 PM.

i voted all mine for Hines & Kym

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Hopefully the gross overscore wil motivate people to vote for one of the other 2 couples. Also, I may have heard wrong because I generally don't pay attention to Brooke, but did she say it was a shame or something that the lights went out... like it wasn't planned?
    She was talking about the lights on Chelsea's hands and feet. About 1/2 way through the routine her lights went out, so only Mark was lit up and Chelsea was in the dark. You could the battery pack falling out at her ankle from almost the beginning of the routine.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    She was talking about the lights on Chelsea's hands and feet. About 1/2 way through the routine her lights went out, so only Mark was lit up and Chelsea was in the dark. You could the battery pack falling out at her ankle from almost the beginning of the routine.
    Ahh, thanks for clearing that up for me; I hadn't even noticed that Chelsea's lights went out. I thought Brooke was referring to the ballroom lights and couldn't believe that even Brooke could be that dumb

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    I wonder if a certain person that likes the spotlight on him sabatoged her?

FORT Newbie

Has Maks ever won the trophy? How many times has Kym won? I had decided not to vote because I don't care which celebrity wins now since Ralph left. But I would vote for Maks because I think of the three, he hasn't ever won.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia97 View Post
    Has Maks ever won the trophy? How many times has Kym won? I had decided not to vote because I don't care which celebrity wins now since Ralph left. But I would vote for Maks because I think of the three, he hasn't ever won.
    Nope. This is his 4th time to the finals, too (one second place win-he should have won then-and 2 3rd place finishes). Mark has won twice, and finished 3rd last season. Kym has won once here, once in Australia, and finished 2nd twice here.

Okay, seriously, putting my Mark hate aside and everything, that freestyle was out of sync! I'd have been fine with a 27, but a 30? C'mon man!

I have yet to watch Kirstie or Hines, so I guess I shall be back with my review of those later!

Just had to come in and agree with the majority of you here on that freestyle!

ETA: Okay, just got to watch Kirstie's and all I can say is YOU GO GIRL! I wasn't a fan of you before this show, but my opinion of you has def. changed for the better! She looked great and lost so much weight! I'm so proud of her for making it this far! I was also fine with her scores for the freestyle.
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 05-23-2011 at 10:01 PM.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread