+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 291

Thread: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #51
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    346

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Mark looks worried but it's probably more he knows what's coming and wants it over with as much as we do. Of course he wants the time to perfect being awesome.
    He never looks happy but I sense he knows that he is not too popular. If he doesn't, check out these boards.

    I like the sounds of Hines freestyle; Kirstie? Are they doing a little CeeLo Brown?

  2. #52
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Chelsea says they're going to have fun and going to take advantage of the freestyle. I'm expecting something boring but overpraised.

  3. #53
    It's Not Unusual! KrazeeKy07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,273

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I'm going to guess that Kirstie is going to dance to "I'm Every Woman"...but that's just a guess because they didn't reveal their song! Ralph and Karina Bandwagon the movie? I don't know what that is. Hines/Kym are going to do a Jackson 5 thing. Troll/Chelsea didn't reveal anything, but I'm pretty sure we all know what to expect.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

  4. #54
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    He never looks happy but I sense he knows that he is not too popular. If he doesn't, check out these boards.

    I like the sounds of Hines freestyle; Kirstie? Are they doing a little CeeLo Brown?
    Mark took a beating on twitter last season, and I'm sure he has this season. Last season was more Bristol, this time it's all him.

    Other seasons were so close at this time. Screw you producers!

    Encore dance: Chelsea/Mark's rumba (are they kidding me?)

  5. #55
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    346

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I'm going to guess that Kirstie is going to dance to "I'm Every Woman"...but that's just a guess because they didn't reveal their song! Ralph and Karina Bandwagon the movie? I don't know what that is. Hines/Kym are going to do a Jackson 5 thing. Troll/Chelsea didn't reveal anything, but I'm pretty sure we all know what to expect.
    Chelsea/Mark - Hip Hop maybe?

  6. #56
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    614

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Kirstie? Are they doing a little CeeLo Brown?
    Did you mean Cee Lo Green?

  7. #57
    8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,633

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I'm going to guess that Kirstie is going to dance to "I'm Every Woman"...but that's just a guess because they didn't reveal their song! Ralph and Karina Bandwagon the movie? I don't know what that is. Hines/Kym are going to do a Jackson 5 thing. Troll/Chelsea didn't reveal anything, but I'm pretty sure we all know what to expect.
    Surely even Mark wouldn't choreograph something to "We Are The Champions"!!!

  8. #58
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,688

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Mark and Chelsea get the encore - I hate this show

  9. #59
    It's Not Unusual! KrazeeKy07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,273

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Surely even Mark wouldn't choreograph something to "We Are The Champions"!!!
    Let's hope not!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

  10. #60
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    346

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Mark took a beating on twitter last season, and I'm sure he has this season. Last season was more Bristol, this time it's all him.
    The troll was chosen for the opening dance? Are they kidding me? Everyone knows hands down Hines and Kym should be doing the dance. Unless they want her to rest up for the finale.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.