+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

who actually tallies the votes...and remember Mark showed up I know twice if not three times on the bottom of the caller thingy that people check..now I know that thing is not 100% correct but it is usually close and for Mark to show up last 3 times on it just makes me wonder....I think they need to bring in an outside accounting firm to talley the votes...I just don't trust them any more
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

No surprise on that elmination. I didn't even watch (was watching BL). Just as we all discussed last night. And Kirstie will go out next week in 3rd place, setting the finale up between Hines/Kym and Mark/Chelsea. So predictable and manipulated this season.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I felt like the pro numbers tonight were a little on the peace making side. They all joined hands and fell in a circle. I wonder if the show was trying to show unity and provide peace with the audience.

Next week should be interesting. Will the judges sway the outcome night 2 and give it to Mark/Chelsea? It'll be telling night 2, and who they start nitpicking. Hopefully people are angry enough to rebel and not vote for Mark.
    I wonder if they vote for Chelsea though? I feel sorry for her. I think she has worked hard, and if I vote for the two of them, I really am voting for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wonder if they vote for Chelsea though? I feel sorry for her. I think she has worked hard, and if I vote for the two of them, I really am voting for her.

Just think of the other half of the equation and vote for Hines

All of my votes on every phone and online will go to Hines and Kym. Hines has won me over as a fan by the way he has presented himself on this show. I had never heard of him before DWTS but I am a big fan of his now!

I feel the judges over scored Hines. I enjoyed his dances but come on he did not deserve 60. Nt saying he isn't a good dancer just saying it's a bit hard to rationalize to scores or thirty with the judges totally inexcusable underscoring of Ralph- I don't think Ralph is a great dancer, but he deserved more than a lousy 48-and the judges explanations were completely disconnected from what I saw in Ralphs dances.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Good point. (BTW..love your avatar). I think Hines is a slightly better dancer than Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I did.I have voted for him most of the time. We are allowed more than one vote online.I like to spread the wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary View Post
    All of my votes on every phone and online will go to Hines and Kym. Hines has won me over as a fan by the way he has presented himself on this show. I had never heard of him before DWTS but I am a big fan of his now!
    His smile won me over first, then his dancing.I have always liked Kym as well. They make a nice couple to watch.

FORT Fanatic

I am very disappointed for Ralph. I think his gentlemanly manner was more than the judges could handle. He got the shaft for doing exactly what the
    judges asked him to do. He just didnt have an equal chance. I hope they take advantage of their time on Jimmy Kimmel and set the record straight.
    Somehow, though, I think Ralph has more class than to publicly say what he really thinks of the whole sham.

+ Reply to Thread