+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    Me too and I think Chelsie and Mark finished 3rd without the judges padding. So, if the judges had given the 15 points to the team who deserved it (Hines & Kym), we would probably being say bye bye to the troll. Ralph knows it too. So sad as their freestyle dance sounded interesting.
    I think they finished third even with the judges' padding -- Tom used the "not necessarily the bottom two" line tonight.

They can't force America to like Mark, no matter how much they skew the show that way.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    Tell them to watch Dancing with the Stars!
    I felt like the pro numbers tonight were a little on the peace making side. They all joined hands and fell in a circle. I wonder if the show was trying to show unity and provide peace with the audience.

Next week should be interesting. Will the judges sway the outcome night 2 and give it to Mark/Chelsea? It'll be telling night 2, and who they start nitpicking. Hopefully people are angry enough to rebel and not vote for Mark.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Thanks for all the recaps, everyone. I'm going to watch the first hour and skip the second one.

I'm not a football fan (I live in Phoenix, and the only football player I can name is Kurt Warner), but I'll join the rest of you and vote for Kym and Hines next week. If the rigging continues, this will be my last season of DWTS.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I felt like the pro numbers tonight were a little on the peace making side. They all joined hands and fell in a circle. I wonder if the show was trying to show unity and provide peace with the audience.
    I think the show is pretty much heartless and cares only for its ratings. Drama, put downs, and embarrassing both the pros as well and the celebrities has gone on even before this season. They are not nice people in my book.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I think they finished third even with the judges' padding -- Tom used the "not necessarily the bottom two" line tonight.

They can't force America to like Mark, no matter how much they skew the show that way.
    Hopefully, if he did finish 3rd, even after all that, they get the hint. We don't like him, and they're not helping.

I'm sad we won't see Ralph's freestyle. Sounded like it'd be good. Not looking forward to Mark's. I think Hines will be good. Kym has always done amazing freestyles. Not sure about Kirstie. I love me some Maks, but have only liked his freestyle with Erin.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post

Thanks, that is what I meant! The troll has made my thought process go haywire!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post

Next week should be interesting. Will the judges sway the outcome night 2 and give it to Mark/Chelsea? It'll be telling night 2, and who they start nitpicking. Hopefully people are angry enough to rebel and not vote for Mark.
    The only way there will be peace is if the troll loses. I think the judges know by night 2 who the fans picked. If it is a landslide for Hines & Kym, they will be giving them high scores to make it look like they "picked" them as their champions too. I can't believe Bruno did not have to apologize.

FORT Fogey

how many votes do we get next week?

Quote Originally Posted by rvon View Post
    Well, I'm a Seahawks fan and I have every right in the world to not vote for Hines -- but that won't stop me. He had me at Day 1 of this show. There is just something about him that is so lovable. I really wanted Maks and Kirstie to win but I won't split my votes either. I think Kym and Hines have a much better chance of taking the Troll out.
    I'm a Seahawks fan too, and I'll give Hines my votes since this isn't football and its against Mark, anything to keep Mark from winning once again.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance View Post
    I'm a Seahawks fan too, and I'll give Hines my votes since this isn't football and its against Mark, anything to keep Mark from winning once again.
    Football fans united, gotta love it Good question, how many votes do we get?

+ Reply to Thread