+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 291

Thread: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #11
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I think the freestyle round is overrated.

    The dreaded doll dance!

  2. #12
    It's Not Unusual! KrazeeKy07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,277

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Now we're getting eliminated pros advice to the remaining celebs. They really are short on ideas, aren't they?

    I second that idea. I loved Warren. Still my winner for season 7.
    Same here! Just like Mel is my S5* winner and Gilles is my S8 winner!

    I'm not looking forward to hearing Brooke relive her glory days...gag me!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,688

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Now we're getting eliminated pros advice to the remaining celebs. They really are short on ideas, aren't they?

    I second that idea. I loved Warren. Still my winner for season 7.


    Mine too - I loved him and look who beat him out. Wouldn't that be just desserts??

    OMG - Maks and Erin - those were the days!!

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,688

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I think the freestyle round is overrated.

    The dreaded doll dance!


    My eyes!!

  5. #15
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Same here! Just like Mel is my S6 winner and Gilles is my S8 winner!

    I'm not looking forward to hearing Brooke relive her glory days...gag me!
    Same here! Except Mel was season 5 I live those seasons right up until the winner's name was announced. As far as I'm concerned, Mel, Gilles, and Warren all won.

    And here comes Apolo! I remember that was the last season I didn't mind who won. It's been downhill ever since.

    Truthfully, Apolo's freestyle was a lot like Mario's from season 3.

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    940

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Oh my dear lord. the spat-footed troll wants to do something out of the box...

    On the other hand, I loved watching Apolo dance! He was simply wonderful, IMO.

  7. #17
    It's Not Unusual! KrazeeKy07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,277

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I just realized and edited it! Oops! And agreed! Apolo was the last winner I was happy about!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,688

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Same here! Except Mel was season 5 I live those seasons right up until the winner's name was announced. As far as I'm concerned, Mel, Gilles, and Warren all won.

    And here comes Apolo! I remember that was the last season I didn't mind who won. It's been downhill ever since.

    Truthfully, Apolo's freestyle was a lot like Mario's from season 3.


    I loved Joey but didn't mind him losing to Apolo. They were both great.

  9. #19
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    Oh my dear lord. the spat-footed troll wants to do something out of the box...

    On the other hand, I loved watching Apolo dance! He was simply wonderful, IMO.
    Every week is a freestyle for Mark. And doing something out of the box isn't any different for him.

    That was a freestyle right there.

    Ugh, Brooke up next. I still can't believe Len said that was the best freestyle ever

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey live4romance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Emerald City
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    This whole first hour is wayyy pointless!
    This first hour is being "made up" as they go. They threw it in as a replacement for Jamie Oliver's Food Revelation that bombed after its 2nd week, so they had to do something, so we get all this "fluff" stuff.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.