+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    so who has been told they are safe so far?
    Hines and Mark.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Here comes the painful Ralph critics.

Since a win for one Ballas/Hough counts for all of them, I'm guessing Derek is coming back now to claim another one. Unless Mark doesn't win.

They didn't show Bruno's comment.

Yeah, they don't show Bruno's comment or the brouhaha it caused and instead show Ralph complaining about the scores on the way out, like he was the bad boy that night. Loved Karina reminding him that the judges and the scores are not why they're doing this, however. Really, I understand that they all want to win, but it's only a tacky trophy. It's not like they even win any money for a charity.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    OK so maybe he will be there - both of them together =
    Well, who else is going to lift Mark on his shoulders and help him rip the mirrorball away from Chelsea if they win?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fogey

honestly, i think stevie nicks always sounded that way.

FORT Fan

I can't stand the Steelers. But I adore Hines. And he's up against a troll. I'd vote for a Patriot and a Red Sox to beat Mark.
    I am a fan of both of those teams! So funny as we are cheering for Hines See Mark has brought fans of different teams together. He does serve a purpose.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I'm with you as much as I love Kristie...Hines deserves the win IMO so I won't split mine either...

but........watcha wanna bet it won't matter cause if they really want Mark to win he will win won't matter what anyone votes
    Don't disagree with this at all. Sad... But I'm gonna stick it out and vote for Hines just so I feel I did my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Yeah, they don't show Bruno's comment or the brouhaha it caused and instead show Ralph complaining about the scores on the way out, like he was the bad boy that night. Loved Karina reminding him that the judges and the scores are not why they're doing this, however. Really, I understand that they all want to win, but it's only a tacky trophy. It's not like they even win any money for a charity.
    Ralph's already a winner. He didn't have to have the producers rig it for him to stay, they rigged it for him to leave. He's made a Karina fan out of me, and has become a sentimental favorite of a lot of people. I hope he realizes how upset most of us are by how he got treated.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    Don't disagree with this at all. Sad... But I'm gonna stick it out and vote for Hines just so I feel I did my part.
    Me too; if I don't vote, I can't be upset if he does not win.

FORT Fogey

I can't stand the Steelers. But I adore Hines. And he's up against a troll. I'd vote for a Patriot and a Red Sox to beat Mark.
    Well, it's a given that Mark/Chelsea will get the highest judges scores. So whoever comes in second should get the combined fanbase scores, just to take M/C out. I looks like the judges will put Hines in 2nd, so hopefully we won't have to witness Mark in all his glory again.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    I am a fan of both of those teams! So funny as we are cheering for Hines See Mark has brought fans of different teams together. He does serve a purpose.
    If only our government could come together like this

Here we go: Ralph is gone You're a stand up guy, Ralph, and nothing to be ashamed of. Too bad you had to wind up on this season. Maybe you'd stand a better chance is a Ballas/Hough free season.

Don't give them a standing O judges, you're the reason he's gone. No hug between Maks and Karina.

+ Reply to Thread