+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62 View Post
    OMG of course! Chelsea can just put on car-wash pants and shake her azz. If Kirstie gets in they'll probably make her do the jive again. Ridiculous.
    Season 5 they picked a dance they wanted them to improve on. Helio got the jive, while Mel B got the cha cha, and Marie the samba. This season, of course, it's a dance they did good at in the first place They might as well give the mirrorball to Mark tonight. I bet he and Chelsea are practicing their 'shocked' expressions when Tom boringly announces them as the winners.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance View Post
    Good advice. Hines and Kym will be getting all my votes.
    Me too and I am rounding up my friends and family to help.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Season 5 they picked a dance they wanted them to improve on. Helio got the jive, while Mel B got the cha cha, and Marie the samba. This season, of course, it's a dance they did good at in the first place They might as well give the mirrorball to Mark tonight. I bet he and Chelsea are practicing their 'shocked' expressions when Tom boringly announces them as the winners.
    Or they and the judges can legitimately have shocked expressions when Hines and Kym are announced as winners!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Of course, you're right. They'll screw Kirstie over with the judges scores, the same way they did Ralph. In that case, I hope everybody that ever saw a football game, any football game, votes for Hines.
    I'm not a football fan in general, but I'd still rather Kym and Hines won, because it would mean Mark wouldn't. Besides, the whole "winner take all" manipulation rubs me the wrong way.

Hines is also what this show used to be about: somebody without any dance training having a good time learning and competing. I also think ABC needs to be sent a message that not everyone's in love with every single one of their Disney proteges. I liked Kyle just fine, but again, he's more what the show used to be about: someone you'd never expect to be much of a dancer learning to be one.

People like Hines and Kyle make me think, "Gee, that looks like fun. Maybe I should try it." People like Mark and Chelsea don't make me want to dance. Or even watch.

I'm going to be voting my little butt off for Hines next Monday! I just can't watch Mark's fake ugly expression and trophy jacking ways for a third time! Ugh! The only thing missisng this year will be Derek rushing towards him to hoist him up on his shoulders if they win..at least that is a plus for Chelsea, so she may get to enjoy the win too if they do win.

Ughhh.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Karina seems different season. I think she even looks better. But something about her, I don't know. I think Ralph and the love in her life has changed her for the better.

Crabs, I want all four in the finale.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I wish we really knew how big Hines' and Kirstie's fan bases are, and then we get behind the bigger one. For some reason, I think Kirstie probably has as many, or more, fans than Hines.
    sorry to repeat, but you have NO idea how strong STEELER NATION is.

i doubt that hines and kim have been lower than 3rd all season. people who never watched DWTS before are watching this year because of hines. on top of that, people love kim because she's a sweetheart, and people have grown to know and love hines as we do in pittsburgh.

i don't think they can be stopped.

If Mark loses next week, it'll be worth having him in the finals. No doubt they will think they have it locked up. Kirstie will probably get the wrath of the judges, Mark will get a perfect score for a boring, re-made freestyle. They'll really pad it up for him to take it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I'm going to be voting my little butt off for Hines next Monday! I just can't watch Mark's fake ugly expression and trophy jacking ways for a third time! Ugh! The only thing missisng this year will be Derek rushing towards him to hoist him up on his shoulders if they win..at least that is a plus for Chelsea, so she may get to enjoy the win too if they do win.

Ughhh.
    Oh, please--you think Derek won't be there to run in from the audience to celebrate? Either Derek or Corky or both will be right there.

+ Reply to Thread