Re: 5/17 "Greatest Dances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I'm gonna Mark and Chelsea are in
    Last night had one purpose, and one purpose only:

Make sure Mark was in the Finals

Mission Accomplished

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Too bad they couldn't come up with a surprise finish and let all four into the finals. At least that way, the show's obvious rigging to get C/M into the finals wouldn't be at anyone else's expense.

And then they could keep the judges from controlling the final season outcome and watch C/M LOSE.

But then they wouldn't have had to make up the "Take it all Cha Cha" This was the only way they were getting into the finals - I'm sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Chelsea's fake surprise was equally gross. You didn't earn it, kids, the producers gave it to you over someone more deserving. Hopefully next week you get yours handed to you.
    Her, too. She's being particularly smug right now.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Count me in as being on the Hines bandwagon. With Ralph gone he's my only hope of beating that little troll. Doesn't hurt that I adore Hines/Kym Interesting that Maks and Karina will be in the bottom 2. I wonder if they'll even hug each other as the booted couple and the others standing next to them often does.I so want to see a Chelsie freestyle.

Judges will be picking a dance style next week for the couples to dance to Monday. Hines is getting the quick step. Chelsea's getting the samba.
    - I didn't think of that - I'll have to pay close attention

FORT Fogey

Does anyone actually believe Mark when he says it doesn't matter who wins because they're all a big family?

If he actually thinks that, what was with all the childish fit throwing with regard to the terribly low eights and nines earlier in the season, when everyone else was scoring in that range (or lower)?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Wow, this is a sad story.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    What a shock, they are in the finals. My only hope is the anti-Mark fans pull together and get behind Hines. I don't think Kirstie can win though if she does, I will be happy for her. I just think the votes need to go to one person and not be split between the two who face Mark in the finale. I really wanted to see a Romeo and Chelsie freestyle.
    You are right - anyone who "splits" votes next week only helps Mark.

Pick the couple with the best chance to beat him and vote your behinds off!

FORT Fan

Count me in as being on the Hines bandwagon. With Ralph gone he's my only hope of beating that little troll. Doesn't hurt that I adore Hines/Kym Interesting that Maks and Karina will be in the bottom 2. I wonder if they'll even hug each other as the booted couple and the others standing next to them often does.

I so want to see a Chelsie freestyle.

Judges will be picking a dance style next week for the couples to dance to Monday. Hines is getting the quick step. Chelsea's getting the samba.
    They could both do well with that. I am surprised they didn't try to stick it to Hines. I adore Hines & Kym and, after last night, I want them to win so badly. Probably the most of any couple I have ever been behind.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Does anyone actually believe Mark when he says it doesn't matter who wins because they're all a big family?

If he actually thinks that, what was with all the childish fit throwing with regard to the terribly low eights and nines earlier in the season, when everyone else was scoring in that range (or lower)?
    Probably, because Mark likely thinks he's going to win and won't understand why everyone's upset. That is such a horrible outcome.

This girl is good. She's from the area I grew up in.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I wish we really knew how big Hines' and Kirstie's fan bases are, and then we get behind the bigger one. For some reason, I think Kirstie probably has as many, or more, fans than Hines.
    She may indeed but Steeler Nation is strong and I think he'll score higher than Kirstie with the judges whose marks count for 50% of the final score.

+ Reply to Thread