+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    Thanks so much, BF.

Above # is for Maks/Kirstie
    Slight typo. 800-868-3411 is for Maks/Kirstie.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fogey

Maks/Kirstie 1-800-868-3411 Also google ABC.com and go to the voting page for Dancing With the Stars to vote there as well.

FORT Newbie

At least we know now that Mark and Chelsea have been in the bottom. That is ONLY reason to have a blatant 15 point advantage to somebody. The only point of this exercise was to guarantee that Mark the Brat wouldn't get eliminated before the finals or he would have pitched a fit. I'm sending all my votes to Kirstie. It would be hysterical if Mark was still kicked out tomorrow, but with the judge's huge advantage, no way that's happening.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Because there's two judges on this panel that don't know ballroom, nor do they care, but they love hip hop, and being young 20 somethings doing hip hop is what the show wants. That, and Mark in the finals, but they're obviously not getting the votes, so they needed to give them the advantage. And then they will in the finals, and start picking Hines apart so Chelsea can be guaranteed victory. If that happens, as soon as I hear Tom start to say "Winners of DWTS are Ch-" my TV is going off. Chelsea isn't getting the votes because of her, she's here for Mark. I doubt she'd be getting the same praise from the judges if it weren't for him.

I did shoot a letter off to ABC, basically telling them Mark is a joke, their judges are a joke, Brooke is a joke, the singers are a joke, and the show reeks of manipulation and favoritism, and they've ruined it as a result. Bad publicity can only be good for so long. And I said Bruno crossed the line and totally disrespected Karina tonight. Literally, I feel if Chelsea did a cha cha when she was supposed to do a waltz, she'd get 10s because of Mark.
    I know Dial Idol is not reliable but they have Ralph and Karina going home tomorrow night already. Here is the strange part, they have Kirstie ahead of Chelsea and in terms of busy signals, Hines and Kirstie blew the other two couples away. I know it does take into account texts though.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    800 848 3411
    No no

it's

800-868-3411

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62 View Post
    No no

it's

800-868-3411
    Got it. Thanks, TM.

I just voted from three phone lines for Maks/Kirstie and the line wasn't busy once. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go over Ralph. And what a total scam for either of them to go over Chelsea.
    Last edited by chrisg; 05-16-2011 at 11:31 PM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fan

All I can say is that I needed a shower after Hines' first dance -- I can't stand the Steelers, but I will watch them now when their offense is playing and only look toward the edges of the field for the WRs. I'll avoid the center of the field because Ben R. makes me ill.

Hines is genuine, loving, talented, grateful....and sexy as hell!! Give him the mirror ball so (just maybe) we can see more images of him in those mirrors!! LOL

I sent a complaint message too from the ABC site - contact us. I doubt it will do any good but it can't hurt.

FORT Fogey

Don't forget in addition to the phone votes, you can go to ABC.com and click on DWTS, and vote there as well.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    And what's funny is that Chelsea isn't even that big of a disney star compared to Kyle, Sabrina, Monique, etc...so I don't get this big push for her!

That's why I think it's more for Mark..so he can be a three-time champ and the Hough-Ballas era can continue with ease.
    Or to appeal more to the teen and twenty-something crowd, not sure of the actual viewer demographics, but many of us really watched Cheers and the original Karate Kid back in the day...

+ Reply to Thread