+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    So does this mean Chelsea goes last?
    Just what I was thinking. Especially if she's got a perfect score (or two) coming. Or maybe I should say he, since it's all about Mark. Chelsea's just like a magician's assistant out there. Since Kym got injured, they may find a way to justify marking them just a little bit lower.

It's been all over the internet all week that many feel this cha cha challenge is a way to push someone into the finals (Chelsea or Kirstie) and a way to push Ralph out. Hines probably doesn't need the extra scores, so that's why I'm thinking they'll go for Chelsea.

FORT Fogey

so tired of ralph's attitude.

he gets annoyed at any criticism and thinks he deserves a 10 on every dance. maybe he should change his name to mark ballas.

FORT Fogey

Wonder if the judges will offer Chelsea criticism as well? Will Carrie just be trying to "help Chelsea out" by saying at least one negative thing?

8-9-8 for Ralph--eminently beatable...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    That's what I'm thinking, too. I had read that the way the people compete are the 1st and 4th couples go head to head, then the second and third. I thought that meant where they were on the leaderboard at that point, but I'm wondering if it's the order they're performing Hopefully Hines takes it. Maybe if Chelsea gets 2 perfect scores they won't want to make it too obvious but giving a 20+ lead. It's why I hated the marathon dances.
    I hope Hines takes it too or Kirstie or Ralph (though I doubt he will). Oh wow, that injury to Kym looks scary. She couldn't feel her arms? She is one of my favorite pros. I think a Karina, Maks & Kym finale works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg View Post
    so tired of ralph's attitude.

he gets annoyed at any criticism and thinks he deserves a 10 on every dance. maybe he should change his name to mark ballas.
    He's probably frustrated, which I can't really blame him on in one sense, but I've never seen him give attitude. To come this far and potentially lose out on the finals due to producer manipulation wouldn't make me very happy, either.

What score did he get?

I am getting tired of the great way Ralph dances and the way the judges talk to him and score him! It is obvious to me they want him gone and have for several weeks! I personally think he is one of the best dancers still in this and deserves to be in the finals - unless he dances horribly and he did a fantastic job in the first dance tonight. JMHO

FORT Fan

He's probably frustrated, which I can't really blame him on in one sense, but I've never seen him give attitude. To come this far and potentially lose out on the finals due to producer manipulation wouldn't make me very happy, either.

What score did he get?
    Do you think the judges criticizing him will help though as fans may vote because they are mad?

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    I hope Hines takes it too or Kirstie or Ralph (though I doubt he will). Oh wow, that injury to Kym looks scary. She couldn't feel her arms? She is one of my favorite pros. I think a Karina, Maks & Kym finale works for me.
    Me too! That would be the best finale ever. No diva in Mark, no overscoring/praising from the judges of a boring freestyle, everyone would probably be equal, and I wouldn't care who won. I worry if Mark makes it, his fans will go into overdrive ensuring he wins. I'd like to say he'll have a dud next season, but Derek will be back, so they might as well give both of them ringers.

I can see why they decided to take Kym to the hospital. She feel right on her neck from what I read.

he's probably frustrated, which i can't really blame him on in one sense, but i've never seen him give attitude. To come this far and potentially lose out on the finals due to producer manipulation wouldn't make me very happy, either.

What score did he get?

8-9-8

FORT Fanatic

I'm wondering why all the changes this season with this "winner take all" nonsense? This absolutely favors certain couples. It's becoming
    "crystal" clear who the judges want in the finale.

+ Reply to Thread