+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Here comes a perfect 30 for Marky-warky, just to keep his head from exploding.

I'm sorry, but in both her "sexy" dances tonight, Chelsea looked more like she had a headache than like she was getting hot and bothered. And my first reaction on seeing her come across the stage was, "Oh, dear, she got caught in the bedroom drapes."

And there's Marky's perfect 30, so now he can be gracious about Chelsea.

Please let Kym/Hines get at least a 29, so they can still be a point ahead, before the judges inevitably hand that ridiculous extra 15 points over to Chelsea/Mark, making them a lock for the finals.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Of course Mark's gotta get his perfect 30. At least he didn't get the first one. Why the show caters to such a spoiled brat I'll never figure out.

I haven't liked any of Derek wins, but Mark winning this season will be the worst ending ever. At least Derek is gracious, talented, and toned down his ego and mugging.

FORT Regular

Thanks!! I so want to see her in the finale...and to be perfectly honest, I'd like to see her win it. She seems like so much fun, and has really worked hard at it, refuses to do "granny dances"....I just really like her a lot and think she's doing a heck of a job. JMHO.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Of course Mark's gotta get his perfect 30. At least he didn't get the first one. Why the show caters to such a spoiled brat I'll never figure out.

I haven't liked any of Derek wins, but Mark winning this season will be the worst ending ever. At least Derek is gracious, talented, and toned down his ego and mugging.
    He overdances so spastically, that the judges/audience can't help but look at him, thus taking their eyes off Chelsea (who isn't bad at all).

Therefore when the audience is in uproar over Mark, the judges think, Wow must have been great and hence the scores.

He does it with a purpose. And apparently it works.

The judges should really be embarrassed for falling for it.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Awwww....Hines was such a beautiful baby....
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Bye Ralph, it was nice seeing you. You deserved a heck of a lot better. If only you didn't have to share a season with a whiner and the corporate casting stunt, because you might have stood a better chance. Too bad you couldn't pull any karate kid crane kicks on Bruno.

Aww I just want to give Hines a big hug!

FORT Fan

Bye Ralph, it was nice seeing you. You deserved a heck of a lot better. If only you didn't have to share a season with a whiner and the corporate casting stunt, because you might have stood a better chance. Too bad you couldn't pull any karate kid crane kicks on Bruno.
    If he does go, I hope they (Karina & Ralph) both say something to Bruno tomorrow night. Give him a piece of their mind.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Aww I just want to give Hines a big hug!
    Me too

+ Reply to Thread