+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    They're making it obvious what everyone has been saying all week-they want a finale of Kirstie/Hines/Mark and Ralph out. Ralph's done no worse than Kirstie yet she gets rewarded while he gets slammed for something minor. Bruno went too far with criticizing Michael Bolton last season. And now this. It's unfortuante the producers are probably foaming at the mouth with the publicity this will bring in. Bruno is too arrogant for his own good. Didn't he say last season he wouldn't apologize for anything and could just go over to FOX?
    He should go to FOX; he doesn't bring anything to the show for me except his obvious love of the penguin shoed, troll-look-a-like Diva. At least Len and CA are constructive and not hurtful.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    He does; I hope Ralph stays because he has received some harsh comments tonight and then that? Completely unnecessary.
    After their first dance, Bruno also made a comment about how Ralph was into the AT when he was standing there "stroking his light post," but lost it when he had Karina in his arm. Then he followed it up with that crass comment that clearly bothered both Karina and Ralph after their second dance.

Bruno is seldom as funny as he thinks he is, and tonight he stepped way over the line. He should have to apologize, on camera, to Karina and Ralph (and, frankly, the rest of the women in the cast and the audience--he needs to rein in that mouth/attitude of his).

FORT Fogey

bruno now seems out of sorts a bit -- and with the tepid audience reaction to him, i think he's been chastened.

he knows he went too far, and i'm guessing he'll apologize. it was an awful remark, but in fairness, i don't think bruno meant to be degrading; i think he went (too far) for a laugh. he likes to deliver wild, crazy, on-the-edge comments -- and this time he went over-the-edge.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    After their first dance, Bruno also made a comment about how Ralph was into the AT when he was standing there "stroking his light post," but lost it when he had Karina in his arm. Then he followed it up with that crass comment that clearly bothered both Karina and Ralph after their second dance.

Bruno is seldom as funny as he thinks he is, and tonight he stepped way over the line. He should have to apologize, on camera, to Karina and Ralph (and, frankly, the rest of the women in the cast and the audience--he needs to rein in that mouth/attitude of his).
    I'd like to see if Ralph/Karina mention it tomorrow, but if there's a big fuss about it, they'll probably make them act nice. I doubt Bruno sees anything wrong with what he said. What was the audience reaction like?

FORT Fan

There are many people in the audience with children there (not to mention at home). It's just inappropriate.

I think that both Kirstie and Hines have infectious personalities that make it difficult to not "cheer" them on...that being said..I think Hines and Kym were PHE-NOM-INAL! on that first dance. I too wish for that sneek peek of Mark's reaction to Hines' dances and scores....I am tired tired of Mark's prancing and whinning....PLEASE PLEASE send them home America!

FORT Fogey

I'd like to see if Ralph/Karina mention it tomorrow, but if there's a big fuss about it, they'll probably make them act nice. I doubt Bruno sees anything wrong with what he said. What was the audience reaction like?
    I don't think anyone thought it was all that funny. It was more like the audience felt sorry for Karina, especially after she kind of hid her face in Ralph's shoulder.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

She's been on my wish list for a long time. I wouldn't mind seeing her.
    I think she'd do fabulously on the show for some reason.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

i wonder if mark and derek had some sort of falling out.

on twitter, neither one ever mentions or talks to the other, which i find odd, since they were supposedly best friends. derek never wishes mark good luck on his dancing or on his cd, which he pimps to no end.

Pretty sure the golden couple are getting a 30 and as much as it pains me to say this, it was a really good rumba...grrr!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread