+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/10 "Best Performances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 5/10 "Best Performances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Len says Hines may be the best footballer they've had on the show-Jerry says he's putting him in time out.

I liked what they listed as Chelsea's hobbies: hocus pocus and breaking the rules.

Sorry Len - I liked Emmitt and Warren more than Hines

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Sorry Len - I liked Emmitt and Warren more than Hines
    Only football players I didn't like were LT and Michael Irvin. Chad was a little much on the showmance, but other than that I've loved them all.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Back to DC

Ralph "sweep the leg" Macchio.

And they did the 'wax on, wax off'.

Do you think if Ralph gets into the finals he'll dance to "You're the Best" - that would be so awesome!!!

Guessing Adele will sing Rolling in the Deep. Can't wait, love that song!

FORT Newbie

You know, Mark has never bugged me until this season. He's acted horribly and I just can't stand watching him. I think Chelsea is a good dancer, not the best we've seen, but good. DWTS keeps trying to rehabilitate Mark but it's not working. That whole segment on him trying to act like he's there for her, yada, yada, yada I think was completely producer driven trying to save him. They read the boards and they hear what's going on. They don't want their golden child heading home.

The problem, or one of many for me is he makes this all about him. In the instadance I didn't even see Chelsea. His whole attitude was look at me. None of the other pros do that and I'm tired of it. He is there for Mark and I hope it's time for him to go.

Only football players I didn't like were LT and Michael Irvin. Chad was a little much on the showmance, but other than that I've loved them all.

I didn't like LT either - I have so idea why he signed up he couldn't wait to get kicked off so he could play golf. I liked Chad too - I forgot about him..

If Mark's back next week, it'll be back to the same old stuff of outdancing Chelsea and rule breaking. The show might put him in the fake bottom 2 again for suspense sake and to try and rile his fan base. It's not the real bottom 2, but they can play it up the highest scorer might be going home. And next week, they'll probably get the pimp spot and the highest scores again

FORT Fan

If Mark's back next week, it'll be back to the same old stuff of outdancing Chelsea and rule breaking. The show might put him in the fake bottom 2 again for suspense sake and to try and rile his fan base. It's not the real bottom 2, but they can play it up the highest scorer might be going home. And next week, they'll probably get the pimp spot and the highest scores again
    Did Tom just say a former leader won't be joining them? That applies to all 3 right? That made me pause for a second on my upset pick.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I didn't like LT either - I have so idea why he signed up he couldn't wait to get kicked off so he could play golf. I liked Chad too - I forgot about him..
    Me neither. Tom even joked about the fact he couldn't wait to get to the exit, something about making him wait while the credits rolled. I felt bad for Edyta. I never understand why people come on when it's obvious from the start they're miserable and want off.

Loved Adele. Have they featured our dance troupe tonight?

Did Tom just say a former leader won't be joining them? That applies to all 3 right? That made me pause for a second on my upset pick.
    Yeah, I think that's what he's been hyping. Which is why I think Chelsea isn't going anywhere, but they'll play it up. Sure, Mark's fine when they get 10s. Ralph is such a sweetheart

+ Reply to Thread