+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/10 "Best Performances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 5/10 "Best Performances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quick question--if not for the Mark hate, would you not agree that they are an awesome DANCING couple?? They are so good. SO if judging on skills alone,.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary View Post
    Have there been any rumors or scuttlebut or diol idol watch or whatever that was that people used to comment on to say who was going home or was that even on DWTS? I am old and get confused on the technical stuff I know nothing about!
    I think they had Hines and Chelsea as bottom 2, so with Hines safe.... dare we hope that Mark just may go home tonight?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I can't say I've been too big a Michael Bolton fan, but I liked that song. Now, will I remember it in June when it's released and I want to go iTunes? Probably not. Was that the song Adelle was going to sing?
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr View Post
    Quick question--if not for the Mark hate, would you not agree that they are an awesome DANCING couple?? They are so good. SO if judging on skills alone,.....
    They're good, but not the whole package when you account for likability (sp?)factor
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm going to a choir concert at a church this evening, but will be monitoring FoRT right up until it starts. Hope I don't let out a "Ya-HOOOOOOO" if Mark gets kicked off right before the concert starts.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

So the 3 left have topped the leader board in the last few weeks. Chelsea's not confident; Mark looks a little worried.

3 dances next week? One worth 15 points. Way to stack the finals, show. Guess we know who will be coming up on top of that one.

I'm thinking Ralph and Romeo in the bottom 2, with Romeo being edged out by Ralph's sympathy votes

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I'm going to a choir concert at a church this evening, but will be monitoring FoRT right up until it starts. Hope I don't let out a "Ya-HOOOOOOO" if Mark gets kicked off right before the concert starts.
    just say "Amen" instead

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    They're good, but not the whole package when you account for likability (sp?)factor
    Got it!! Thanks!

FORT Fogey

I like Chelsea's dancing a lot. However, I think Mark takes too many liberties with ballroom dancing rules and doesn't present Chelsea as well as he could. So...I don't care for his attitude nor would I ever vote for him.

Chelsea might be a good dancer but Mark is so selfish you'd never know it

+ Reply to Thread