+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 5/10 "Best Performances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 5/10 "Best Performances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Who is voting for them???
    Disney fans? They probably have the same type of fan base that Lacey and Kyle had. The difference is Lacey and Kyle were likeable.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    BOO! Romeo's gone. Just couldn't watch-I checked online. Guess I'll continue to watch the rest of the season for Hines and Kirstie, but most of the joy's gone. I've watched this show from season 1 but if there's another Ballas/Hough win, I'm DONE.
    I'm inclined to join you. Or not care anymore. It's gotten ridiculous that it's become so much about that trio and racking up their wins. No other DWTS version seems as lopsided. Mark doesn't deserve to win because of his ungrateful, unprofessional attitude all season. He's won twice, has a partner he takes for granted and outdances, breaks the rules but whines when he gets called out, and acts smug when he's called safe. It's all about them. And the judges/producers just go along with it. It's gotten old, and I feel sorry for the other pros. If Mark is bringing in so many fans, maybe they need to give him the boot for a few seasons. The ratings have never been effected by any pro leaving. Mark not winning or not being in the finals won't hurt it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    They have before and they were great!

I was actually surprised how shocked the judges looked at Romeo's elimination.
    It is nice to see a different pro win; even Kym winning again wouldn't be bad. Max and Karina have never won so that would be cool too. I really wanted to see Chelsie and Romeo's freestyle.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    It is nice to see a different pro win; even Kym winning again wouldn't be bad. Max and Karina have never won so that would be cool too. I really wanted to see Chelsie and Romeo's freestyle.
    I'd rather see Maks or Karina since they haven't won, but Kym would be fine. I like her, she's always pleasant and has paid her dues on the show. I can only hope the fan bases of Ralph, Kirstie, and Hines rival Chelsea/Mark's. Hopefully this bonus dance segment next week doesn't tilt in their favor to stick around. We can always hope for next week.

And I don't think we used out dance troupe tonight. What's the point of them again?

Go Chelsie Kaye!

Who is the blonde that sang with Michael Bolton?

Quote Originally Posted by Iwatch4Chelsie View Post
    Yes, she is. And she is actually a practicing Mormon. Derek and Julianne were raised Mormon, but don't really claim it anymore. Too bad it's not enough!
    Lacey is too. Though I don't know how active she is. Her dad served a Mission. It is a shame that Julianne and Derek let fame change them, and admire that Chelsie is still sticking to the gospel despite the fame and pressure not to.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I'd rather see Maks or Karina since they haven't won, but Kym would be fine. I like her, she's always pleasant and has paid her dues on the show. I can only hope the fan bases of Ralph, Kirstie, and Hines rival Chelsea/Mark's. Hopefully this bonus dance segment next week doesn't tilt in their favor to stick around. We can always hope for next week.

And I don't think we used out dance troupe tonight. What's the point of them again?
    At this point I would like to see Kym win number two since I think Hines is the best dancer. I hate Maks, but I love Kirstie and I am liking the way Maks is with her. I am not a big Karina fan, but Ralph danced pretty well considering the pain in his knee and I like people that are gutsy. I will take any of them over Mark/Chelsea, but have a feeling the fix is in like the past two years.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I've liked Derek, just gotten annoyed that he won a lot and they needed for him to take a break. And, I discern confidence from smugness.

That said, I hope Derek is watching and catching things like this so if/when he does return to DWTS he realizes his actions will reflect on him if he acts like this.

IMHO, I think that Chelsea/Mark won't make the final three unless Ralph has to drop out of the competition. I don't think people are going to take this attitude anymore.
    Unfortunately the judges will fix their score so that America can't vote them off. They will be in the final with Hines. Either Kirstie or Ralph will go home. I know, I would love both to get through, but the judges (and producers) always get one of theirs through.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    BOO! Romeo's gone. Just couldn't watch-I checked online. Guess I'll continue to watch the rest of the season for Hines and Kirstie, but most of the joy's gone. I've watched this show from season 1 but if there's another Ballas/Hough win, I'm DONE.
    I wanted Kirstie to go so badly I think she looks horrible, I think she should diet elsewhere, and not use this show! I really liked Romeo, and although I don't love Mark and Chelsea, at least they put some oomph into it...max is a egomaniac and Kirstie seems to flop around, and hair twirl..I wont even watch the elimination show

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    Unfortunately the judges will fix their score so that America can't vote them off. They will be in the final with Hines. Either Kirstie or Ralph will go home. I know, I would love both to get through, but the judges (and producers) always get one of theirs through.
    Hopefully people are like those of us here online and they'll leave if they continue this nonsense. It's about the best and improved dancers, not the "Hough/Ballas Show."

I personally will be concentrating my votes on probably Ralph who will have the biggest challenge to stay in the final three with the injuries. So, here's hoping that a. the three we like have the best dances of their lives, and b. that no one votes for Chelsea or Mark.

+ Reply to Thread