+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 5/10 "Best Performances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 5/10 "Best Performances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I wish it had been Ralph instead of Romeo, though I would have missed both. Mark is a smug little entitled troll. If he's announced the winner I'm clicking the TV off. I can't bear to watch a stupid celebration for him again. Seeing him lose would be worth it. They're too confident. Can't stand either of them.

Ralph might edge Kirstie out of the finals based on sympathy votes. It'll probably come down to those 2 in the fake bottom 2 next week.
    I did feel sorry for Chelsea until tonight; her smug look sealed it for me. I don't like either of them. I think every time they are safe, they feel like they are sticking it to the judges. I would rather watch Derek hoist another trophy then watch that hoist it with his smug little partner.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    I did feel sorry for Chelsea until tonight; her smug look sealed it for me. I don't like either of them. I think every time they are safe, they feel like they are sticking it to the judges. I would rather watch Derek hoist another trophy then watch that hoist it with his smug little partner.

Yep that little act she put on last night about being upset with Mark's attitude

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Yep that little act she pput on last night about being upset with Mark's attitude
    Producer driven to try to get them to the finals. What a DWTS finale without Hough or Ballas? They can't have that......

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    LOL - OMG we both called him the same thing - smug little troll !!
    Great minds think alike. Besides, it's what he is (kind of looks like it with some of his facial expressions and dancing).

Me too. It'll be even more old if Derek returns next season and wins. When does the streak with those 2 end? The producers need to give them their own spin off and let those of us who don't like them watch in peace. I can only imagine their reaction to winning. Chelsea will probably look like an overexcited beauty queen who knew she was getting the crown. Mark will jump and down like a troll or a dancing elf and grab the mirrorball from Chelsea. Just who will hoist him on their shoulders?

I am holding out a little hope Ralph can squeak into the finals, as I think Kirstie and Hines will be there. Maybe Ralph has a big enough fan base and enough sympathy to keep him going?

FORT Fogey

I haven't time for but one post, so here goes:

Dang it, what does it take to get rid of Mark and Chelsea? Does anyone know how to disable tween voters' phones? Or has Derek called upon the entire Mormon population of Utah to vote for his good buddy, since neither he nor his sister are in the contest (though Chelsie is Mormon too, isn't
    she?)?

Mark didn't even look happy that they made the final four (and he spoke not a work during their last night's package)--and yes, they both looked smug standing there listening to Romeo's goodbye speech. Romeo, on the other hand, covered himself with glory during this season. He came off like a very nice, hard working young man, and he helped Chelsie show what she can do when she has a partner who can actually move. Couldn't we keep him and dump Mark?

I also wanted to say that it occurred to me tonight that I've never seen Karina smile so much as she has this season with Ralph. I don't know if it's him or she's just in a better place in her life or a combination of both, but the bitch isn't back--she's left the building. Don't think I've ever seen Maks seem as relaxed as he is with Kirstie either--and I love how they keep showing Kirstie hit the floor, hard, and just get right up and shrug off any concern on Maks' part. Compared with the constant sobfests we've had some seasons, that's a refreshing change--and it also points out that not everyone over 60 should be auditioning for an "I've fallen and I can't get up" commercial. With Kirstie, it's more like, "Yeah, I fell, but I'm getting back up and you better get the hell out of my way."

Oh, yeah, and Dance Center was pretty funny--especially the bits on repetitive Romeo and incoherent Kirstie.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Producer driven to try to get them to the finals. What a DWTS finale without Hough or Ballas? They can't have that......
    They have before and they were great!

I was actually surprised how shocked the judges looked at Romeo's elimination.

Who is voting for them???

BOO! Romeo's gone. Just couldn't watch-I checked online. Guess I'll continue to watch the rest of the season for Hines and Kirstie, but most of the joy's gone. I've watched this show from season 1 but if there's another Ballas/Hough win, I'm DONE.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Great minds think alike. Besides, it's what he is (kind of looks like it with some of his facial expressions and dancing).

Me too. It'll be even more old if Derek returns next season and wins. When does the streak with those 2 end? The producers need to give them their own spin off and let those of us who don't like them watch in peace. I can only imagine their reaction to winning. Chelsea will probably look like an overexcited beauty queen who knew she was getting the crown. Mark will jump and down like a troll or a dancing elf and grab the mirrorball from Chelsea. Just who will hoist him on their shoulders?

I am holding out a little hope Ralph can squeak into the finals, as I think Kirstie and Hines will be there. Maybe Ralph has a big enough fan base and enough sympathy to keep him going?
    He may have won a lot of people over with his great attitude; the way he helped Karina when she fell and dancing last night through obvious pain. I agree with you completely about Kirstie and Hines; I will have to use all my votes for Ralph next week. I do hold out hope that now that both Chelsea and Mark are deemed irritating, they will lose whatever fans they have. She is so fake; she really did learn a lot from him this season.

Go Chelsie Kaye!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I haven't time for but one post, so here goes:

Dang it, what does it take to get rid of Mark and Chelsea? Does anyone know how to disable tween voters' phones? Or has Derek called upon the entire Mormon population of Utah to vote for his good buddy, since neither he nor his sister are in the contest (though Chelsie is Mormon too, isn't
    she?)?
    Yes, she is. And she is actually a practicing Mormon. Derek and Julianne were raised Mormon, but don't really claim it anymore. Too bad it's not enough!

+ Reply to Thread