+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 5/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

She got a song that is good for a Salsa..."Get Busy" by Sean Paul...it really has a shake it feel to it...how lucky..ugh!

Ouch, Ralph looks hurt..and Maks throws his mic down during rehearsal...though we do know how the producers love to hype things up...
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

Perhaps it's the result of watching too much figure skating in the 1980s, but I loathe rolling around on the floor--and they did it at the beginning and the end. Plus, they took forever to get into hold, and unlike Bruno, I thought the "modern touches" were disruptive. I'm okay with the nine, but two tens? Not so much. I would, however, laugh myself silly if someone else got three tens and Mark had the spotlight ripped away from him.

Figured those would be the scores, though, as it's Markie-Warkie's redemption week. Good for Len for telling him the truth, however. He does concentrate on "story" too much sometimes, though I don't know why Len had to preface that comment by saying he wasn't criticizing. Mark was a big baby last week, and if he can't take criticism, he shouldn't be there.

Good for Chelsea for confronting Mark and telling him his behavior reflected badly on her too. Somehow, even in that waltz, I didn't get a huge sense of connection between the two of them. Perhaps she's sick of dealing with his cockiness? (and good for her for telling him flat out that he was being cocky).

Oh, yeah, and in figure skating, they eventually changed the rules so you couldn't just flop about on the ice like a half-dead trout.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    She got a song that is good for a Salsa..."Get Busy" by Sean Paul...it really has a shake it feel to it...how lucky..ugh!

Ouch, Ralph looks hurt..and Maks throws his mic down during rehearsal...though we do know how the producers love to hype things up...
    I know she'll get a good score for that. It's like the worst Mark acts out, the more the producers try and make it up to him. Hope negative footage doesn't hurt Maks chances. Funny that it'll reflect badly on him, but some people give Mark a break.

I do feel sorry for Chelsea that she's paired with him.

FORT Fogey

Think having to hold the ring box was a distraction for Hines in the beginning. He is doing much better after putting it in his pocket.

Hines/Kym: Sha, his cheesy grin is great..but something about their foxtrot was off...it seemed to lack some control on his part in a few places...overall, I enjoyed it though!

9-9-10 for their dance.
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 05-09-2011 at 08:24 PM.

OK my ears are steaming for 2 reasons:

CA just said she loves how Hines' doesn't "frill it up" -- which is exactly what Mark did with his supposed "10" dance. What the hell!

Also, last week Len said "fairy" and this week CA used "frill it up" talking about men -- they are really treading close to the line with me.

That was a 9 dance, Bruno, not a 10. Look at the feet, not Hine's rear.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I love Hines but, Bruno, a 10? Really?

FORT Fogey

I know this is a very silly, girly thing to say, but I loved how Kym's skirt swirled and twirled about in that foxtrot.

Len enjoys watching the dance unravel before his eyes? Uh, don't think that's quite the verb choice he was after....

9-9-10; Guess Mark may be finding his way to the top of the leader board again..dang it.

Chantilly Lace? They have a decent draw too.

Yeah, that dance did not deserve a 10...heck, even the 9's were pushing it in my opinion...and I LOVEE Hines! But his footwork was just not good...great as a performance, just not technically where it needed to be.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I hope someone else can at least tie Mark. Although it'd be great seeing him go home tomorrow after topping the leaderboard. I'd love to see that smug get wiped from his face.

+ Reply to Thread