+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 5/3 "The Encore"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 5/3 "The Encore"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Well, Kendra actually went out with class.

Whiny-hiney survives another week. Can't wait to see what shoes he wears, how many chains he piles on, and to see his selfish little snit when everyone doesn't pay him proper homage.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Wow, Michael Bolton is returning next week. Never thought he'd be back.

Well, Mark proved what an egotistical jerk he is. I'd like to think he'd get humbled but he won't. Next week I bet they get a perfect score and finally win over Len, plus take the pimp spot And break the rules, and he'll be unsupportive. And he'll keep oozing through like slime.

On the plus side- for Romeo! So happy for Kirstie and Ralph,too, but they're looking burnt out.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm not sorry to see Kendra gone. I prefer to watch people with at least a touch of class and socially acceptable behavior. No more reports of her menstrual cycle, nor her gas passing in a rehearsal room full of people. Hopefully, her departure will also tame down the tacky comments from Len and Bruno.

Kendra left with class. Loved her speech about being a mommy. She and Louis developed a great relationship after a weird start.
    I' THRILLED Romeo and other favorites are safe but DARN!!!!!
    Another week of Mark Ballas. AND putting him in jeopardy could energize his fans. Boo!

IMO that was just viewer cruelty..... getting our hopes up like that, making us think that maybe just maybe Mark and Chelsea were going home
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Kendra being gone works for me. Still mad she outlasted Chris Jericho though. But at least she's gone.
    ITA and thank goodness it wasn't Kirstie and Maks, speaking of which, I was surprised with the hug Maks gave Mark. I didn't think Maks cared much for Mark.

Go Chelsie Kaye!

I'm so so happy! My family never wants to hear the spoilers here on the West Coast, but my sister gets to go to a taping next week as long as Chelsie is still on it! She let me tell her this week....Thanks for the updates all!

Disappointed that Mark is still there, he's such a whiner. Even his partner tried to get him to ease up, when they showed the clip of her asking him to see the glass half-ful. She's got to be tired of his diva behavior, that's a LOT of work to deal with that ego.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Wow, Michael Bolton is returning next week. Never thought he'd be back.

Well, Mark proved what an egotistical jerk he is. I'd like to think he'd get humbled but he won't. Next week I bet they get a perfect score and finally win over Len, plus take the pimp spot And break the rules, and he'll be unsupportive. And he'll keep oozing through like slime.

On the plus side- for Romeo! So happy for Kirstie and Ralph,too, but they're looking burnt out.

It's going to be hard for Kirstie and Ralph from here on out - 2 dances a week - I don't think Kirstie has the stamina and Ralph has bad knees

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Kendra did leave with a lot of class. I'm glad she did the show after all, and I think she learned something. I'm sorry she left over the other option in the final 2 (would have loved to have seen his reaction). I'm really thinking now Chelsea/Mark are finals bound, possibly winners bound. They've had a rough ride along the way, but others have been huge favorites of the judges. Now they're one of the youngest couples left, and will probably fare better doing two dances. Ralph and Kirstie will probably be struggling. I hope Romeo gets a good comeback, but I still worry for him. However, I feel like things are going to turn in favor of Chelsea/Mark. He's a complete tool this week, but somehow they'll start getting a favorable edit next week. We'll never be rid of him I feel like it's putting Chelsea out of her misery.

+ Reply to Thread