+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I just want Chelsea/Mark gone before the finals.
    For some reason, I think even if Mark and Chelsea make it to the finals they will not end up winning the mirror ball trophy.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    For some reason, I think even if Mark and Chelsea make it to the finals they will not end up winning the mirror ball trophy.
    I agree because I think the judges would be happier with a male winner this season after two females in a row. I think Ralph or Hines will win and my money's on Hines. Either of those would be "feel good" favorites. The judges really have lee-way deciding the winner at the end.
    I was honestly a big Donny fan and wanted him to win but it was obvious to me that, though Donny was a superior entertainer, Mya was by far a more skilled dancer. The judges score made Donny the winner on the last night and that was that. It was a much more popular win than Mya's would've been - especially with choreography credits to her name, she was possibly the biggest ringer the show has ever had.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm not ruling out a Chelsea/Mark win; I'm sure no matter what happens the show will try and make it as unpredictable as possible, but them winning wouldn't be a huge shock for me. We haven't had a male winner since season 9, so they may be going that route since Derek isn't here this season. And, it'd be the first time a Ballas/Hough made the finals and didn't win. Quite honestly I don't want to see Mark's freestyle. I'm thinking it'll come down to Hines and Chelsea in the end, though personally I'm rooting for Kirstie, Ralph, or Romeo to take it. They may not be the best dancers, and may not measure up to those two, but I think their underdog status. They aren't horrible, but they've dealt with mishaps, injuries, and having to take the judges criticism to improve. It'd be great seeing a new pro win, and I really would love to see one of them take it. Sort of goes along with why I watch DWTS. I'm rooting for Romeo and Chelsie myself Hines/Kym would be a good outcome, as I love both of them just as much. After last season with David and going out first, I'm glad Kym is having a good time and lasted longer.

+ Reply to Thread