+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    Works for me! He irritates me to no end. He can't handle criticism; sorry the choreography was a little odd. The judges have already spoken about that this season so he goes and does choreography that is not traditional again. For him, it is all about himself and not trying to help Chelsea win.
    I guess being in the presence of his mother made his British accent pop a bit. Did anyone else pick up that he was speaking more "British-like" after he got his judge's scores and was rattling off the official paso dance moves that were incorporated into the dance? I felt like parts of it resembled the Derek/Joanne futuristic paso. My 10 yo son thought Chelsea looked Goth and I thought she looked like a dominatrix-wannabe with an angry pout.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post

I too am on the anyone but mark train..choo choo
    Haha, good one!

I didn't understand this viewpoint until tonight. Now I'm starting to see....

Would love to see Mark and his penguin shoes thrown in Jimmy Kimmel's bonfire-in-a-drum, but I fear that it may be Romeo.

When the pros were dancing the tango, the woman's foot came off the floor and I yelled at the TV that Carrie Anne would be taking off a point for that!

Quote Originally Posted by moflan View Post
    When the pros were dancing the tango, the woman's foot came off the floor and I yelled at the TV that Carrie Anne would be taking off a point for that!
    ^^^

Ugh, let's just ask CA to leave and take Ms. Brooke with her. I loved this Donnie guy. I didn't hear his introduction, so don't know all of his qualifications, but he's able to give valid compliments and honest criticism. He seems fair....except for giving Kirstie a 9. Don't get me wrong, I love K & M but I didn't think that was a 9.

And that Luca is a hottie! Let's keep him too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33 View Post
    Boy I don't get it. Krisite't footwork was way off IMO and the new judge gave her a 9 cause she is an actress??????????????

I think Romeo and Chelsie are in trouble tomorrow.
    guest judges usually 99% of the time score higher than our regular judges..I guess its because they don't have to score them week by week ..but who knows why they do but they usually do
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by moflan View Post
    I guess being in the presence of his mother made his British accent pop a bit. Did anyone else pick up that he was speaking more "British-like" after he got his judge's scores and was rattling off the official paso dance moves that were incorporated into the dance? I felt like parts of it resembled the Derek/Joanne futuristic paso. My 10 yo son thought Chelsea looked Goth and I thought she looked like a dominatrix-wannabe with an angry pout.
    Why is it anytime he gets called out for not doing a proper routine (whatever it is), he has to defend it and point out the steps he did? Deal with it you big baby! He admits he goes outside the box and breaks the rules; but when he gets called out on it, he changes his tune. He got 2 9s and 2 8s. Not too shabby.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Could we bring back Sugar Ray to smack him upside the head? Please?
    good one Tilden!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Am I the only one a little skeeved out when Mark was dancing with his Mom? It seemed so...uh...passionate (for lack of a better word) and I think I threw up a little in my mouth. I know, I know...it's just a dance, but still.

It was weird.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'd just like to see SR back I think he'd be too kind to give him a smack down.

Why is it anytime someone shakes it in front of Bruno, he acts like it's the first time anyone has ever done it? Seriously, his reaction is like that of a 10 year old sneaking a look at their first dirty movie.

I really hope Romeo's not a goner tomorrow. I was pretty underwhelmed by his samba. It wasn't bad (I think it should have had all 8s), but it wasn't what I was hoping for. Len doesn't really seem to like the kid. That, or his time as being one of underdogs rising up is over and they want him gone. I don't really expect Ralph to be gone, but think it could possibly be him. That quick step, while not technically the best, was one of the funniest ones I've seen in awhile. It was a good night for him, though I'll agree with what's been said about him-the guy looks beat. This seems to be taking a lot out of him. I can tell he doesn't want to let anyone down. I think the two dances a week are going to take their toll. I could see him going just short of the finals.

Kendra I feel has been improving. I think that break down helped her. She still seems to be a little nervous, but I feel like she's gaining more confidence, having fun, and letting loose. I guess I'm glad she broke down and Louis set her straight. Her tango wasn't perfect, but considering how the scoring went tonight, I'd say it was about right. If I can't lose Chelsea, I'd want Kendra to go. I'm a fan, and hate seeing her leave now, but I like the other 4 better. Kirstie struggled in that jive, as I figured she would, but she had fun with it. She and Maks are one of the best duos. After watching, I guess the 6 was appropriate. I might have given it a 7 (probably all 7s) all across the board. Hines was Hines He should have gotten a 10 by now.

Loved the guest judge (can we vote CA and Bruno out of the ballroom?), loved the guest dancer Luca, loved the pro demonstrations. There should be a limit to one Ballas in the ballroom. I cringe to think of having Mark, Corky, and Shirley as pros. Team dances were underwhelming. I think they need to get rid of them. We've been doing them since season 7, let's find something else (or at least find a new dance style).

+ Reply to Thread