+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 213

Thread: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

  1. #151
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    That would be the best DWTS scenario ever!!
    Can you imagine the double take Mark would do? Do you suppose Chelsea would purse her lips so tightly they'd get stuck in that position?

  2. #152
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,697

    Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Ut oh Maks/Kirstie and Chelsea/Romeo tied for last !

  3. #153
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,697

    Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Can you imagine the double take Mark would do? Do you suppose Chelsea would purse her lips so tightly they'd get stuck in that position?


    LMAO - Mark would have a complete breakdown. I would love to see that

  4. #154
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Ut oh Maks/Kirstie and Chelsea/Romeo tied for last !
    I hate to say this, but I can sort of see why. M/K had a messy jive, and that samba was mostly Chelsea. Romeo didn't even look like he was having that good a time through much of it.

    To be fair, however, the jive and the samba often cause problems for the celebrity dancers--and they had to do those dances the same week as the team dance.

  5. #155
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    LMAO - Mark would have a complete breakdown. I would love to see that
    I hope they don't tease and put him in the bottom 2/3 if he's not going home. The result on his face is priceless, but it's not fun for those of us hoping they actually get the boot. I think we're stuck with them for now Now I have to worry about Kirstie, though I'm pretty sure she has the fans to pull her through. I think it'll be between Romeo and Ralph, unless there's an upset (of Ballas proportions )

  6. #156
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Can you imagine the double take Mark would do? Do you suppose Chelsea would purse her lips so tightly they'd get stuck in that position?
    I wonder how his exit speech would go. That would also be worth it. Who cares what injustice the judges claim it is. It'd be good TV for some of us. I almost feel like they'd have to tell Mark ahead of time to avoid a melt down.

  7. #157
    FORT Fan Jasmine305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    396

    Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Ut oh Maks/Kirstie and Chelsea/Romeo tied for last !
    Kirstie's fan base will pull her through. I think it will be a toss up between Romeo and Kendra on who goes home even though Kendra out danced Romeo by a wide margin. Of couse the scores reflect only a one point difference.

  8. #158
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,697

    Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I wonder how his exit speech would go. That would also be worth it. Who cares what injustice the judges claim it is. It'd be good TV for some of us. I almost feel like they'd have to tell Mark ahead of time to avoid a melt down.


    Oh for sure he would talk about the injustice of it all - oh please, please let it happen!!

  9. #159
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,697

    Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305 View Post
    Kirstie's fan base will pull her through. I think it will be a toss up between Romeo and Kendra on who goes home even though Kendra out danced Romeo by a wide margin. Of couse the scores reflect only a one point difference.


    I think Kirstie is safe too - I'm afraid for Romeo. If I had my pick (besides Mark of course) it would be Kendra

  10. #160
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Can you imagine the double take Mark would do? Do you suppose Chelsea would purse her lips so tightly they'd get stuck in that position?
    Mark: No! No! It's not fair! Derek's not here this season! I was supposed to win! It was my turn!
    Chelsea: Mark, I'm disappointed too, but...
    Mark: Shut up, you stupid Disney princess! This is about me! Me! MEEEEE!

    Kendra: Dude, seriously. Even I think that's rude.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.