+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: 4/26 - Road to the Finals/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/26 - Road to the Finals/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    If you're really interested in knowing, a quick google search using a few key words will tell you all you want to know (and probably more! At least it was for me) about Kendra's sex life. It doesn't sound like Kendra believes in hiding much about her past, which is certainly her business, so more power to her. But in answer to your question, yes, she says they did.

BTW, all of this is not the reason I hope she gets eliminated next from DWTS. That has to do with her dancing and her annoying dimwitted personality, neither of which appeal to me (or at least they appeal to me less than anyone else left). I don't hold her past against her, and it certainly seems like she has changed that aspect of her life anyway, so if I liked her dancing and her personality more, I'd root for her. OTOH, I probably wouldn't vote to give her parents any awards under any circumstances.
    I am not interested in googling her so thanks for the confirmation. As I said, I don't care about her past at all. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom View Post
    Donnie is GOOD on Blue Bloods! Can anyone who has seen this disagree with me?
    He's an excellent actor -whenever he is ianything, whether movies or televison, critics rave about his work. He is excellent in Blue Bloods and a very busy guy to boot- can't see him on DWTS for that reason.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I disagree with saying "most of us" -- everyone is perfectly entitled to speak for themselves, and agree/disagree with each other, but nobody has taken a poll here.

I've never watched Kendra on any show other than DWTS, and I don't find her backstory compelling enough to investigate, so that's how I deal with her. It's only because of her erratic mood swings as a contestant that I'm not a big fan. I think she's getting the Bristol edit, and I think her fanbase seems to be somewhat organized, like Bristol's was. This means she's going to stay longer than her dancing merits, which will tick me off.
    ITA! I, too, have never seen, and want to never see, her "Kendra show." I did know about her -more than I wanted to - from People. What bothers me is the way she's acting on DWTS. I also think Len is so besotted with her "assets" and the way she shakes that a lot of viewers will vote for her because of that. They, in addition to her own built-in fan base, will influence the voting, which ticks ME off too!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

+ Reply to Thread