+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 4/26 - Road to the Finals/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/26 - Road to the Finals/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    No, Mark Wahlberg doesn't need to do this. Donny, eh, I dunno.
    LOL Hysterical!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Donnie is on Blue Bloods. Didn't Tom say they were getting ready to tour? If that's the case, then they are probably starting the tour when the season filming for Blue Bloods ends.
    Donnie is GOOD on Blue Bloods! Can anyone who has seen this disagree with me?
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

I'm reading all over the place that Kendra is the one to beat - thoughts?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    My mind went blank and I cannot speak.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    well she's not the best dancer, so the thought of her being the one with the biggest fan base is disappointing to me. A sign of the times I guess
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

This is totally off base, I know, but did CA look pregnant Tuesday or was that just a loose fitting dress? (I'm actually being serious. I haven't minded the judging lately )

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands View Post
    I thought she was in some Reality Show Hugh Hefner put on, not sleeping with him but some type all girls living together thing (I'm not sure because I didn't watch it). I agree if she moved into the Mansion and slept with that old pervert she is a skank.
    If you do any research on Kendra online, there are multiple references to her as one of Hef's girlfriends.

While flipping around the channels one evening, I watched a few minutes of an episode that focused on Kendra as she visited her family, including her mother and grandmother (who was about Hef's age). I nearly as I saw them all referring to Hef and Kendra's relationship with Hef as though he was her traditional boyfriend, and as though there was nothing odd about her sleeping with a man who was so old. IMHO, if Hef were some poor old guy living in a 2-bedroom bungalow, neither Kendra, her mother, or her grandmother would have felt the same way about the relationship. THEN he would have been seen as a pervert.

She's a physically beautiful young woman, but IMHO traded on those good looks to provide her with a certain lifestyle. Isn't there a word for that? Her relationship and marriage to Hank seem real, and I wish her the best, but that whole Hef thing just gives me the creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    If you do any research on Kendra online, there are multiple references to her as one of Hef's girlfriends.

While flipping around the channels one evening, I watched a few minutes of an episode that focused on Kendra as she visited her family, including her mother and grandmother (who was about Hef's age). I nearly as I saw them all referring to Hef and Kendra's relationship with Hef as though he was her traditional boyfriend, and as though there was nothing odd about her sleeping with a man who was so old. IMHO, if Hef were some poor old guy living in a 2-bedroom bungalow, neither Kendra, her mother, or her grandmother would have felt the same way about the relationship. THEN he would have been seen as a pervert.

She's a physically beautiful young woman, but IMHO traded on those good looks to provide her with a certain lifestyle. Isn't there a word for that? Her relationship and marriage to Hank seem real, and I wish her the best, but that whole Hef thing just gives me the creeps.
    If you were Hef and you had a choice between a 70 yr old and a 20 yr old - who will do anything, and I mean anything for you - who would you pick??
    He's for sure an old perv taking advantage of his wealth and the lure of his magazine to get these young girls to throw themselves at him... but the girls that would sleep with him... now that's just disgusting, cause there is no way they are truly attracted to him, regardless of what they say **gag** **barf**
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I so agree AZChristian and northernviewer....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post

I think Kendra has matured and grown a lot from her previous experiences in the past few years. Moving out of the mansion, marrying Hank, and motherhood did her a world of good. She's still a free spirit and does her own thing, but I feel she's become more grounded now that she's got a family to consider.

As for Hef-that's gross. But I believe she did credit him with pretty much getting her off drugs and saving her life. Not that I think that entitled sleeping with him, but hey, that's her past, so I won't judge her for it. It's not the worst offense someone could do. Hef gets taken advantage of, too, though he knows it. I feel like when something does happen to him, we'll see lawsuits trying to claim his estate that'll rival those of Anna Nicole's.

+ Reply to Thread