+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 4/26 - Road to the Finals/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/26 - Road to the Finals/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Originally Posted by Dahlia97 View Post
    Does anyone want to speculate about who has the biggest fan base?

Hines Ward
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'd like to see Edge. I met him a couple of years ago and he seemed pretty decent. I'd love to see him do a Paso.
    Gawd...yeah, Edge. Be still my beating heart! Would definitely be a treat to see him do the show.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I think that as each player get's eliminated, their fan base will switch to either Hines, Kirstie or Romeo and that those will be our final 3. We all know that the judges take over from there and decide the winner, so a fan base is really moot at that point
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Gawd...yeah, Edge. Be still my beating heart! Would definitely be a treat to see him do the show.
    Man oh man, heel or not I love me some Edge and would be in such awe if he did this show!

And just wanted to add that in no way shape or form do I think Kendra is a skank.....I just feel like she is the weaker dancer who complains too much and needs to go home! I'm actually a fan of hers...just not in this relm.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater View Post
    I did, thank you very much. It's Hollywood where all the skanks shop on Rodeo Dr and are married to producers and directors. Kendra just married a man of color and provides unfiltered commentary. Some don't seem to like either.
    Peach, I have always appreaciated your professional opinion on the contestants' quality of dance , but c'mon, Peach, who they are married to doesn't have anything to do with it!
    Personally, I can't imagine a young girl hobnobbing with an 80 year old fellow, but that is just my way of thinking...

All of that said, Kendra's attitude on DWTS has taken an abrupt turn for the better, and that was what concerned me. She now appears to be happy to be dancing and even dancing with Louis.

Once her attitude improved, her dancing improved which is most likely a given -duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom View Post
    I will - Kendra - unfortunately. When we watched her "Len-analyzed" dance tonight, my daughter said, "She's not even dancing, she's marching. Anyone can do that!" I'm really worried her fan base can take her way up.

I'm still angry she's there over Chris - what a sham!

She'd better not stay over Ralph!

Once she's gone, I really think all of them deserve to win. As much as I like Kirstie and think she's so talented, I think the double dance next week is going to be hard for her. I'd like to see either Heinz or Romeo take it!
    To me, Chris did not really appear to be too upset to be leaving. He mentioned that he had not seen his kids in 4 weeks. I wondered if he had somehow given the producers the idea that he wouldn't terribly mind when it was his time to go.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    And just wanted to add that in no way shape or form do I think Kendra is a skank.....I just feel like she is the weaker dancer who complains too much and needs to go home! I'm actually a fan of hers...just not in this relm.
    Agreed. And I also strongly disapprove of women being referred to as skanks - that is just a little too judgmental and mean-spirited for my liking.

Nonetheless, Kendra is not a good dancer and, as I have mentioned before, her wilful stupidity irritates the hell out of me.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I am wondering when we will hear the teams for next week. My guess (which I am not too happy about if it's accurate) is that they will make Chelsea and Romeo team captains, because they had the highest scores this week, and they will "schoolyard pick" the teams, as they have done in the past. Romeo admitted he had a "crush" on Kirstie, so I think he'll pick her first, and I'm sure Mark will tell Chelsea to pick Hines. I can't imagine Maks and Karina on the same team, so Kendra will go with Romeo and Ralph with Chelsea. That will leave the (very unbalanced IMO) teams of Romeo, Kirstie and Kendra (weaker) against Chelsea, Hines and Ralph (stronger). Really hoping I'm wrong.

Will both teams be doing the cha cha?

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    I am wondering when we will hear the teams for next week. My guess (which I am not too happy about if it's accurate) is that they will make Chelsea and Romeo team captains, because they had the highest scores this week, and they will "schoolyard pick" the teams, as they have done in the past. Romeo admitted he had a "crush" on Kirstie, so I think he'll pick her first, and I'm sure Mark will tell Chelsea to pick Hines. I can't imagine Maks and Karina on the same team, so Kendra will go with Romeo and Ralph with Chelsea. That will leave the (very unbalanced IMO) teams of Romeo, Kirstie and Kendra (weaker) against Chelsea, Hines and Ralph (stronger). Really hoping I'm wrong.

Kirstie tweeted that she and Maks are with Hines/Kim and Kendra/Louis.

FORT Fogey

Damn. I didnt watch the show. Now I have to go back and watch to see what you are talking about.

FORT Fan

Read on Kirstie's twitter that the teams are: Hines/Kirstie/Kendra vs. Chelsea/Romeo/Ralph. Not sure about the dance.

ETA: Ooops, Tl11le beat me to it!

+ Reply to Thread