+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Aside from Britney Spears, none of these seem like guilty pleasures
    Matter of opinion, I guess. Other than Walking on Sunshine, everything they've played has been somewhat....cheesetastic.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fan

Crap They really want Mark to win, don't they? I guess the first couple of weeks were too good to be true. Gotta keep his ego and attitude happy or he'll go whining to daddy Corky.
    Well the scores seem high tonight; Romeo deserved his 10 more though. Maybe Mark will get the boot tomorrow night; one can only hope. I feel Jericho is in jeopardy though.

FORT Fogey

Crap They really want Mark to win, don't they? I guess the first couple of weeks were too good to be true. Gotta keep his ego and attitude happy or he'll go whining to daddy Corky.

Maybe they're afraid their darling Derek won't come back unless they let his best buddy win in his absence.

I really, really hope his fanbase isn't strong enough to give him the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    What do you suppose happened? Did he trip over his own enormous ego or did he give himself a concussion trying to fit his swelled head through a doorframe?

I could go on but you get my drift.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    What is with Mark and the "nerd" look? He does it EVERY season and it always looks stupid.

Edit: Yup, I'm hatin' on him tonight.
    LOL. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Mark was more tolerable with Bristol than he is this season without Derek. His dances are not a Mt. Everest experience; there are better couples this season than he and Chelsea, though they are good.

Looks like poor Jericho is in jeopardy. I hope that his fans pull in the votes this week!

Romeo was quite the Romeo He's been such a pleasure this and last week.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Maybe they're afraid their darling Derek won't come back unless they let his best buddy win in his absence.

I really, really hope his fanbase isn't strong enough to give him the win.
    Sadly, I think they are. Really, they might as well just have Mark and Derek come back and revolve the season around them. That's the way it seems.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    Well the scores seem high tonight; Romeo deserved his 10 more though. Maybe Mark will get the boot tomorrow night; one can only hope. I feel Jericho is in jeopardy though.
    I didn't think Romeo particularly deserved a ten, but if Chelsea got one, then he should have gotten one.

I'd love to see Mark get the boot, but I fear those Disney tweeners and their obsessive voting. I'd much rather watch Jericho/Cheryl for another week than Chelsea/Mark. Mark annoys me and Chelsea is just another perky Disney kid to me.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I don't consider Ricky Martin's Living La Vida Loca a guilty pleasure at all....always loved this song! lol
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Score for Kirsti was crazy high. I wouldn't give that more than a 7. For all 3 judges to agree it was her best dance of the season is hard to understand. She spent most of the dance with a paniced looked on her face.

Kendra will probably do well with the samba, but sorry, I'm just over her! I'd love to see her go home tomorrow night, as much as I love Louis! Its funny I came into this not liking Kirstie and loving Kendra, but now it's totally opposite!

Yep, she sure shook what her mama gave her.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread