+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Oh boy, Chris could be in trouble this week. He has not been fortunate in the music choices. That just didn't do anything although he did well it was there was the dance and there was the music but not together...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    WTH, Bristol Palin is going to be on next week? What, they don't have controversy this season and they're looking to offend their fans? Sheesh, I had hoped that kid was off my TV forever!
    Sounds like they're really trying to push the Mark fan base. First he gets a much mentioned dance with Pia and media showmance, he gets the controversy with his choreography, the pimp spot two weeks. Now this? Hopefully it pushes him right off my TV. I'll keep Chelsea if Tony can come back.

I'm surprised Chris didn't do so well. I figured the tango would be a good dance for him. What song did he have, does anyone know?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Chris/Cheryl: You could tell Jericho was just not feeling the tango...I'm still going to throw my votes his way because I feel like he deserves to stay...he was way to serious about that dance. He was very disconnected from the dance.

I don't think his ego is getting big, I feel like he just doesn't like the tango..heck, I don't even like the tango! No, in all seriousness, I wish they would just replace the tango with the Argentine Tango!
    Given his comments in the post-dance interview, I don't think it's an ego thing. He seemed simply to acknowledge that it wasn't his best dance, but that if he were to be back next week, he'd try to do better.

Honestly, I don't think that was a particularly good song for a tango. I just don't get theme weeks. Why is it so terrible to dance to music originally meant for a particular dance rhythm?

FORT Fogey

I don't think it was all Chris' fault. Cheryl and her choreography seemed off tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Given his comments in the post-dance interview, I don't think it's an ego thing. He seemed simply to acknowledge that it wasn't his best dance, but that if he were to be back next week, he'd try to do better.

Honestly, I don't think that was a particularly good song for a tango. I just don't get theme weeks. Why is it so terrible to dance to music originally meant for a particular dance rhythm?
    I'm over the theme weeks. Or at least calling them themes. They could just as easily have done a guilty pleasures week and not specifically had it be a theme. They do horrible guilty pleasure songs all the time. What's wrong with 1 dance a week, 2 styles, and just going out and dancing?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Sounds like they're really trying to push the Mark fan base. First he gets a much mentioned dance with Pia and media showmance, he gets the controversy with his choreography, the pimp spot two weeks. Now this? Hopefully it pushes him right off my TV. I'll keep Chelsea if Tony can come back.
    I am SOOOOOO enjoying not having Derek this season. If they want to make this fan happy (I know, I'm going to be dodging tomatoes for that statement and the following), they could loose Mark too. I seriously can not stand either of those guys.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

OMG...Romeo was eight when Titanic came out? Between that and Hanson, I'm feeling very old.

Speaking of Hanson, one of those brothers looks a bit like a skinnier version of Stephen Baldwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Maks and Kirstie Fans, please vote for them tonight. They don't deserve the bottom 3 this week.
    1-800-868-3411

& go to for abc.com and vote too.
    they always get all my votes
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I am SOOOOOO enjoying not having Derek this season. If they want to make this fan happy (I know, I'm going to be dodging tomatoes for that statement and the following), they could loose Mark too. I seriously can not stand either of those guys.
    I'll be ticked if Mark wins this season. Finally no Derek, an even playing field, and they'd have to award the little troll a third trophy Then Derek comes back next season and probably wins, then Mark next spring...why do the other pros bother?

Sounds like he's getting the pimp spot, or close to it, again Wouldn't be surprised if they got 10s this week.

Is this the guest musicians singing Jouney? Cause if it's the regular band, what happened? They're not destroying it as badly as usual.
    just my luck someone would pick a Journey song and I would miss it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread