+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Kirstie/Maks: Baby Hit Me One More Time is not really the best Samba song, at least in my opinion, it is extremely slow! But they worked it! I don't know if I'd give it 3 9's, but I enjoyed it!

And I just saw Kyle Massey...I can help but think of his jive from last season and just smile!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I love Maks and Kirstie but I almost watch them with my eyes covered, because I get so nervous for what's going to happen during their dance!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kirstie: Love her dress! She is dancing her arse off tonight!!! Much better than last week! She was definitely "movin' it"!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

If Kirstie could concentrate on what Maks was saying while resting her head in his lap, she's a better woman than I am.

Better outfit on Kirstie this week. She also seems to do better with the Latin dances, though I thought you could see her "thinking" a time or two.

FORT Fogey

Awesome!!!! Maks and Kirstie. Really, 60 yrs old? Wow, you go, girl!!

Len 9
    CarrieAnne 8
    Bruno 9

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Wow, Kirstie went first tonight? I hope Chelsea doesn't get the pimp spot again.

Getting high scores from Len always matters more, imo, than from the other 2.

8-9-9=26 for Kirstie and Maks!

Jericho is up next...don't let me down Y2J! Don't Stop Believing by Journey is his song..that's not a guilty pleasure for me, I rock out to that all the time !
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Kirstie and Maks did great tonight and she's looking amazing.... the weight is just falling off.... so happy for her!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Is this the guest musicians singing Jouney? Cause if it's the regular band, what happened? They're not destroying it as badly as usual.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chris: As well as Kirstie did, Chris was more just average, to me. He didn't really seem like he was into it. His ego could be taking over; I hope not.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread