+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 4/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I think there was a lot of overscoring last night.

I'm more than ready for Kendra to go home.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Can't believe I'm going to say this because I'm not a fan, but this season, I actually like the girl. I feel so bad for Karena!! She looked so upset. And I agree....we are definitely seeing a more likable side to her. I could really get on board and become a fan of hers if she continues to be nice.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Most times I think Karina is overdramatic, but last night I felt she was genuine. I did feel for her because that was a pretty good dance, very entertaining, and might have garnered a 9 or maybe 3 9s if they hadn't messed up. The judges seem iffy on their Ralph love, so who knows. It'll be interesting tonight.

I would love to see Romeo get the encore. Or Ralph. I haven't heard who's getting it yet.

Did I hear correctly that DONNY OSMOND will be there tonight? Yeah. I hope they let him do more than stand in the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Most times I think Karina is overdramatic, but last night I felt she was genuine. I did feel for her because that was a pretty good dance, very entertaining, and might have garnered a 9 or maybe 3 9s if they hadn't messed up. The judges seem iffy on their Ralph love, so who knows. It'll be interesting tonight.

I would love to see Romeo get the encore. Or Ralph. I haven't heard who's getting it yet.
    Do you think there's any chance they would give it to Kendra? I just wonder - since they are trying to spread the encores around, and Len and Bruno were all over it last night. I don't know, I have this nagging feeling it might be her.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Do you think there's any chance they would give it to Kendra? I just wonder - since they are trying to spread the encores around, and Len and Bruno were all over it last night. I don't know, I have this nagging feeling it might be her.
    It's possible. Romeo got it last week so I highly doubt it'll be him. Since Chelsea got a near perfect score, it could be here, even though she's already had it. I'm thinking Kendra or Kirstie.

+ Reply to Thread