+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 4/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: 4/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Gawd..the singers are going to murder one of my favourite songs of the'90s....ugh
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I mean, you just can't help but love Hines...somehow, he just sucks me into all his dances! You go boy!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I don't think he hurt it that bad in the first place. Sometimes when you go over on your ankle like that, you can just walk it off and it's fine.. and I think that's what happened in Marks case. If he really sprained it... he wouldn't be dancing tonight. He's not getting a hero biscuit from me
    I've rolled over on my ankle like that once and I will tell you that it most certainly swelled up immediately and bruised terribly down the entire length of the side of my foot. Injuries such as this and what Max went through are very serious - - and they play it down because they are professionals. On top of all of that... pain killers would play a large role in being able to dance.

FORT Fogey

I think it's his smile. He always seems to be enjoying himself, and it's always more fun to watch someone dance who seems to be enjoying himself/herself.

Bruno's getting a bit silly about it, but I agree that Kym/Hines have a nice chemistry as partners.

That was absolutely beautiful. From the first time he danced, I have noticed that he really is there for Kym, he NEVER misses getting his hand exactly where it should be to catch Kym. They're really very beautiful together. I would like to see him in the finals, with Ralph and Kirstie.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

I think Makx and Kirstie are doing great. And yet another kiss. Go Kirstie.

Maks can shake that bum like that any time.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Sadly, I think they are. Really, they might as well just have Mark and Derek come back and revolve the season around them. That's the way it seems.
    Oooh, maybe Mark and Derek can be partners next season. Derek is on some TV show this week, he can be the "celebrity" and then they'd both be happy!!!!! I'd vote for Master P over them, or dare I say it, Kate G!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

I'm starting to feel a little sorry for Kirstie. Even with her highest score ever, she's still going to be stuck toward the middle of the pack.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    That was absolutely beautiful. From the first time he danced, I have noticed that he really is there for Kym, he NEVER misses getting his hand exactly where it should be to catch Kym. They're really very beautiful together. I would like to see him in the finals, with Ralph and Kirstie.
    How did he not get a 10?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    How did he not get a 10?
    Because he didn't please the almighty CA. Isn't she the only one flashing a ten paddle tonight?

+ Reply to Thread