+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 4/19 DWTS12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/19 DWTS12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    Models never seem to do well vote wise ont his show. I feel badly because Petra was so sweet and was trying really hard. I wonder if it is the jealousy of looks thing or just being unknown or what. I was a fan of Kendra prior to this show, and maybe will be on her show again but this is not a venue for her. She is coming of classless and it is not good. I am all for reality on reality tv, but this is a dancing program and these professionals take their jobs seriously, and I feel like she is making fun of them. I do not think she is doing it purposely to be mean, but she is a grown woman and should no how to judge what is appropriate and what is not. Kelly Osbourne showed great class during her season, and she was vulgar on her reality show as well.

I want Chelsea and Mark out. I am so sick of Mark and Derek and them getting the good dancers all the time. I like Hines, Chris, Kirstie, and would be happy with any of them winning. Ralph is also a favorite of mine so would be fine with him as well.
    Completely agree with the bolded parts particularly... Kendra is a great example of how reality tv is not reality and can actually make a person nicer, smarter, or just give them a personality in general. With no editing, the REAL Kendra is being shown and it's NOT pretty! One good thing-- it might actually make a little girl think twice about becoming a Playboy Bunny in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by lvogt524 View Post
    Overscoring?? Seriously?? She's been at the bottom of the leaderboard ever since the show started. Hines Ward is overscored when he does hardly anything dance-related this week - standing there letting his partner twirl around him to make him look good. Kirstie Alley overscored when she falls and loses her shoe (anyone else and the judges would have scored very low based on those missteps alone). But Kendra is overscored?? Yeah, okay -- the girl has no confidence whatsoever and goes out there and tries her best but still gets the lowest scores just about every week!
    They over-scored everyone.Kendra is in the bottom three because she's a lousy dancer.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I want Chelsea and Mark out. I am so sick of Mark and Derek and them getting the good dancers all the time.
    ??? Bristol Palin ???

No one can say that Mark received a "good dancer" last season. Perhaps one that lasted far into the season, but he must have been perpetually frustrated during the entire run.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I do think some were underscored and some overscored Monday night. BUT Kendra has deserved all the scores she has gotten except on Monday. She was overscored but so was a couple others.

She may not have any confidence at all, which most women deal with confidence and insecurity issues, but the judges can't overscore her b/c of that. She needs to learn to have confidence in herself and not what others think and say of her. If she gives it her all, then she should be confident in that alone.
    I agree that there has been a small amount of over scoring and under scoring this season but when you compare it to other seasons it has been very minor..other seasons have been wayyyyyyyyy over board with either the under or over scoring and the judges seem to be really keeping it on a fair level playing field this season
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I guess I'm the only one but I really enjoyed the results show last night. Sad to see Petra go, but she accomplished her goal of raising awareness for her charity so that's good. On Jimmy Kimbel and GMA she was gracious and not at all devastated with their leaving.

I did catch Brooke's flub after y'all pointed it out. I wonder if she got a talking to afterwards.

Glad Romeo and Chelsie got the encore. I enjoyed it even more last night. I also enjoyed the Toby Keith songs (and I'm not a country fan) but especially the dances. (Couldn't the camera stay on the dancers the entire time instead of the musicians???????) Even Lacey didn't bug me too much and she is one heck of a choreographer. (Though why she won't change her UGLY hair, I just don't know!)

Loved Jonathan and Anna's dance - I could've watched them all night - and I even enjoyed the Macy's Stars of dance. (And that's rare for me.)

As far as Mike "expose'," I actually thought it was funny. What Chelsie lost was a stick-on bra and I doubt seriously she was all that upset to have the clip aired. In my shop girls often aren't that shy to talk about that sort of things in front of guys and performers such as Chelsie are used to quick costume changes and often find themselves undressing in front of other people. Romeo's reaction was pretty priceless.

So my guys Romeo and Hines are safe. As well as Chris whom I might be rooting for if I didn't like so many others. Kirstie and Maks will be back as well. If we had only managed to get rid of Mark Ballas instead of Petra, it would, for me, have been one of the best results shows EVER!

Oh! And I forget Maks' "sex on a stick." What in the world was that????? I logged onto the board last last night when I finally had a chace to watch the show to read the comments and was surprised that more people didn't mention it. I'm not sure if it was all a joke...surely it was, right?

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Oh! And I forget Maks' "sex on a stick." What in the world was that????? I logged onto the board last last night when I finally had a chace to watch the show to read the comments and was surprised that more people didn't mention it. I'm not sure if it was all a joke...surely it was, right?
    I took it as a joke but he wasn't lying
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post

I guess I'm the only one but I really enjoyed the results show last night. Sad to see Petra go, but she accomplished her goal of raising awareness for her charity so that's good. On Jimmy Kimbel and GMA she was gracious and not at all devastated with their leaving.

I did catch Brooke's flub after y'all pointed it out. I wonder if she got a talking to afterwards.Glad Romeo and Chelsie got the encore. I enjoyed it even more last night. I also enjoyed the Toby Keith songs (and I'm not a country fan) but especially the dances. (Couldn't the camera stay on the dancers the entire time instead of the musicians???????) Even Lacey didn't bug me too much and she is one heck of a choreographer. (Though why she won't change her UGLY hair, I just don't know!)

Loved Jonathan and Anna's dance - I could've watched them all night - and I even enjoyed the Macy's Stars of dance. (And that's rare for me.)

As far as Mike "expose'," I actually thought it was funny. What Chelsie lost was a stick-on bra and I doubt seriously she was all that upset to have the clip aired. In my shop girls often aren't that shy to talk about that sort of things in front of guys and performers such as Chelsie are used to quick costume changes and often find themselves undressing in front of other people. Romeo's reaction was pretty priceless.

So my guys Romeo and Hines are safe. As well as Chris whom I might be rooting for if I didn't like so many others. Kirstie and Maks will be back as well. If we had only managed to get rid of Mark Ballas instead of Petra, it would, for me, have been one of the best results shows EVER!

They should leave Brooke in the dark about the losing couple - she's in the dark about everything else wouldn't phase her a bit....

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi View Post
    ??? Bristol Palin ???

No one can say that Mark received a "good dancer" last season. Perhaps one that lasted far into the season, but he must have been perpetually frustrated during the entire run.
    Mark's really only received his fair share of bad dancers twice-Kim Kardashian and Bristol. However, he and Bristol were delusional into thinking she was better than she was, were repeatedly overscored despite doing things no other couple would get away with, and had her fanatical fan base hijack the voting system and brag about it. He and Derek get the better side of the dancers on this show, especially Derek. This season, I think Chelsea is strongly benefitting from his fan base and may end winning as a result of it I don't like her, and I don't like him. I'm sure next Monday every other sentence out of Tom's mouth will be that Pia is performing with her close friend Mark. Have they ever done that before when it comes to a dancer performing with a singer? Talk about a desperate ratings grab.

Mark also got Melissa Joan Hart.

+ Reply to Thread