+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 4/19 DWTS12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/19 DWTS12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

The three couples were back stage talking to Brooke and she said she couldn't wait to see Romeo and Chelsie's dance next week. I said well she just let the cat out of the bag that they were safe before they went on the main stage to find out their fate.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I didn't catch that one, but I guess we know who won't be finding out ahead of time who's getting the boot

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    A classy lady who danced so gracefully is sent home, yet Kendra, a trashy bigmouth, who can't even keep a beat, stays. Guess all the playboy bunnies and strippers are voting this season.

OMG... there needs to be a "LIKE" button and a way to put this on facebook! LOL I don't tweet or digg, or even tumbl, so I'll just say Thank You Gina for putting my feelings into words.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    was that when she was Petra, Ralph and Kendra were all awaiting to see if the were safe or still in jeapardy? about the 38 minute mark of the show?

Yes, after she spoke with them backstage, and then was standing with Tom and Petra, Ralph and Kendra were all waiting to hear who was in jeopardy or who was safe.

FORT Fogey

Models never seem to do well vote wise ont his show. I feel badly because Petra was so sweet and was trying really hard. I wonder if it is the jealousy of looks thing or just being unknown or what. I was a fan of Kendra prior to this show, and maybe will be on her show again but this is not a venue for her. She is coming of classless and it is not good. I am all for reality on reality tv, but this is a dancing program and these professionals take their jobs seriously, and I feel like she is making fun of them. I do not think she is doing it purposely to be mean, but she is a grown woman and should no how to judge what is appropriate and what is not. Kelly Osbourne showed great class during her season, and she was vulgar on her reality show as well.

I want Chelsea and Mark out. I am so sick of Mark and Derek and them getting the good dancers all the time. I like Hines, Chris, Kirstie, and would be happy with any of them winning. Ralph is also a favorite of mine so would be fine with him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I had pvr'd it and just rewatched that part.... Brooke said " Having combined the judges scores with your votes, let's tell them whether they're definitely safe or if they're leaving the competition tonight" Then Tom announces who's safe. Brooke really messed up on that one
    I missed it, then. I was listening for it so much it slipped by? I just figured they edited it out because the continuity seemed strange when they announced them in the bottom 3.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    I feel the judges are over scoring Kendra for the drama. So not fair....
    Overscoring?? Seriously?? She's been at the bottom of the leaderboard ever since the show started. Hines Ward is overscored when he does hardly anything dance-related this week - standing there letting his partner twirl around him to make him look good. Kirstie Alley overscored when she falls and loses her shoe (anyone else and the judges would have scored very low based on those missteps alone). But Kendra is overscored?? Yeah, okay -- the girl has no confidence whatsoever and goes out there and tries her best but still gets the lowest scores just about every week!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I missed it, then. I was listening for it so much it slipped by? I just figured they edited it out because the continuity seemed strange when they announced them in the bottom 3.
    I was talking about the eastern time feed in Ontario, not the western one. But Bet2win says she heard Brooke say it on her western feed so maybe the poster who said that they editited it out was mistaken (I didn't watch the later one so it wasn't me that brought it up) but either way, when Brooke phrased it that way, I was almost positive that either Petra or Kendra were going home last night, before they even announced which of the 2 couples were safe. Many posters even commented on it before the final results were announced, so it was a pretty obvious blooper IMO
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by lvogt524 View Post
    Overscoring?? Seriously?? She's been at the bottom of the leaderboard ever since the show started. Hines Ward is overscored when he does hardly anything dance-related this week - standing there letting his partner twirl around him to make him look good. Kirstie Alley overscored when she falls and loses her shoe (anyone else and the judges would have scored very low based on those missteps alone). But Kendra is overscored?? Yeah, okay -- the girl has no confidence whatsoever and goes out there and tries her best but still gets the lowest scores just about every week!
    I think the problem this year with the scoring is that as there is no "ringer", no one with obvious real dancing talent so in comparison to years past, nobody is really "deserving" of their scores IMO any of these dancers getting 9's or ever getting 10's is a stretch this year, if they are being scored on technique. Kendra is the worst, in the opinion of many, very jerky and a has nasty attitude to boot Was Petra ever going to win? nope, but if they were to leave in pecking order of least talent and likeability factor....Kendra should have gone home last night. **gag**
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by lvogt524 View Post
    I do think some were underscored and some overscored Monday night. BUT Kendra has deserved all the scores she has gotten except on Monday. She was overscored but so was a couple others.

She may not have any confidence at all, which most women deal with confidence and insecurity issues, but the judges can't overscore her b/c of that. She needs to learn to have confidence in herself and not what others think and say of her. If she gives it her all, then she should be confident in that alone.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread