+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 4/19 DWTS12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/19 DWTS12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I think they did. I just watched it Mountain time and Tom announced that they were bottom three. Brooke said nothing.
    I am in central time and she definitely said it. East coast and central time get it live (Nine, Eight Central et al), but mountain and pacific don't (one hour delay so it airs at 8 in mountain, three hour delay so it airs at 9 pacific time) so they have time to edit the slip up. I had it as Petra anyway because she stuck out like a sore thumb as far as talent/fan base from the other two couples "in jeopardy." It is how I knew Sugar Ray was going last week and Wendy the week before.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Go Chelsie Kaye!

I'm just going to stop checking dial idol every week....Petra and Dmitry are the one couple they had as not in jeopardy of being eliminated tonight. So wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    TMZ reported today that Pia is set to perform on the results show next week, with Mark dancing to her song (?) What song is what I'd like to know. Maybe it's just a story planted by those two. I'm surprised Pia would be allowed given her AI contract. I wouldn't think she'd be allowed to perform on a competing show.

Toby back singing American Soldier, with Anna/Jonathan
    She'll probably sing "You're So Vain"
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I think they did. I just watched it Mountain time and Tom announced that they were bottom three. Brooke said nothing.
    I had pvr'd it and just rewatched that part.... Brooke said " Having combined the judges scores with your votes, let's tell them whether they're definitely safe or if they're leaving the competition tonight" Then Tom announces who's safe. Brooke really messed up on that one
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    are ya'll saying next week will be a guilty pleasure song...just not sure if I was reading that right...oh my..well..guess it shows my age cause I would choose something from Chicago, Foreigner, or Air Supply..lol
    That's what I got from it. I heard Chelsea say they were doing a quick step and next week was Guilty Pleasure week; then at the end Tom said Guilty Pleasure week was going to be dances danced to songs people loved but were afraid to admit it. I had even thought of going back to the 60s and 70s, but yikes. I could see 'Even the Nights Are Better' (that was Air Supply right?), 'Electric Youth' from Debbie Gibson, 'I Think We're Alone Now', and it wouldn't surprise me if Kendra gets 'I Will Survive' since most picked her to be gone by now. If that happens she probably will get booted next week. I think I'm even more scared for this week thinking of all the possibilities of songs that are going to get butchered, and dances that'll tank.

She'll probably sing "You're So Vain"
    It'll fit Mark. And I'll be really curious if it's solely Mark dancing or if someone else is on the floor with him. Not that he won't dance around that person and make sure the camera is on him. Seriously, Pia isn't exactly an established artist. Is she going to sing something from Mark's album? It bugs me all the attention that little bugger is getting. I get she was a surprise elimination from AI. But she's not the first or the last. What's so special about her? I don't get it. And this whole thing with her and Mark seems so fake and played up.

I'm just going to stop checking dial idol every week....Petra and Dmitry are the one couple they had as not in jeopardy of being eliminated tonight. So wrong!
    I'm glad they were, since they predicted Romeo/Chelsie to be eliminated. Interesting that the comment Brooke made was edited. Guess it was a big goof. I thought it was an underwhelming show tonight. I hate that Mark and his ego are suddenly getting so much attention from the producers. Last week Tom couldn't stop mentioning they were in jeopardy yet the highest scored couple. They took a risk and got rewarded for breaking the rules. I don't see how they can call another couple out for dancing around their celeb when Mark does it, and on purpose. I don't like him or Chelsea, and from what is a good season otherwise, I'll be bummed if Mark winds up winning. Chelsea's an after thought, it'll be Mark's victory. Pa Corky will probably run to the stage and hoist him up in the air with the tacky mirrorball. I didn't really care for the Macy's dance. Loved the song, though. And while any pro dance with Maks is fine by me, I don't like Lacey and the troupe doesn't stand out. The elimination was anti climactic (this is why I think a surprise elimination is coming). Certain celebs can't get any love from the judges. Brooke can't do her job, Mike's segment wasn't funny, and the only highlight was seeing Jonathan/Anna.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-20-2011 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    That's what I got from it. I heard Chelsea say they were doing a quick step and next week was Guilty Pleasure week; then at the end Tom said Guilty Pleasure week was going to be dances danced to songs people loved but were afraid to admit it. I had even thought of going back to the 60s and 70s, but yikes. I could see 'Even the Nights Are Better' (that was Air Supply right?), 'Electric Youth' from Debbie Gibson, 'I Think We're Alone Now', and it wouldn't surprise me if Kendra gets 'I Will Survive' since most picked her to be gone by now. If that happens she probably will get booted next week. I think I'm even more scared for this week thinking of all the possibilities of songs that are going to get butchered, and dances that'll tank.

It'll fit Mark. And I'll be really curious if it's solely Mark dancing or if someone else is on the floor with him. Not that he won't dance around that person and make sure the camera is on him. Seriously, Pia isn't exactly an established artist. Is she going to sing something from Mark's album? It bugs me all the attention that little bugger is getting. I get she was a surprise elimination from AI. But she's not the first or the last. What's so special about her? I don't get it. And this whole thing with her and Mark seems so fake and played up.

I'm glad they were, since they predicted Romeo/Chelsie to be eliminated. Interesting that the comment Brooke made was edited. Guess it was a big goof. I thought it was an underwhelming show tonight. I hate that Mark and his ego are suddenly getting so much attention from the producers. Last week Tom couldn't stop mentioning they were in jeopardy yet the highest scored couple. They took a risk and got rewarded for breaking the rules. I don't see how they can call another couple out for dancing around their celeb when Mark does it, and on purpose. I don't like him or Chelsea, and from what is a good season otherwise, I'll be bummed if Mark winds up winning. Chelsea's an after thought, it'll be Mark's victory. Pa Corky will probably run to the stage and hoist him up in the air with the tacky mirrorball. I didn't really care for the Macy's dance. Loved the song, though. And while any pro dance with Maks is fine by me, I don't like Lacey and the troupe doesn't stand out. The elimination was anti climactic (this is why I think a surprise elimination is coming). Certain celebs can't get any love from the judges. Brooke can't do her job, Mike's segment wasn't funny, and the only highlight was seeing Jonathan/Anna.
    Ya, editing Brooke's comment in the later feeds just highlights that she knew in advance and messed up. If they'd have left it alone it could have been explained away that she just got mixed up with her wording or something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    Ya, editing Brooke's comment in the later feeds just highlights that she knew in advance and messed up. If they'd have left it alone it could have been explained away that she just got mixed up with her wording or something to that effect.

I'm on the West Coast, and they showed Brooke saying when standing with Tom "let the couples know whether they are definitely safe or are leaving the competition tonight".

Here is my list of some songs they might use next week:

Afternoon Delight

Muskrat Love

She Bangs

Achy Breaky Heart (Chelsea will love this because of the Miley connection.)

Having My Baby

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Endless Love

Convoy

Who Let the Dogs Out

Party All The Time

Macarena

I'm sure the band will crucify these or any other chosen songs and make them sound even worse than they already do.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    I'm on the West Coast, and they showed Brooke saying when standing with Tom "let the couples know whether they are definitely safe or are leaving the competition tonight".
    was that when she was Petra, Ralph and Kendra were all awaiting to see if the were safe or still in jeapardy? about the 38 minute mark of the show?

I don't want to know what came out of Chelsie's shirt.

I know, what was that? I thought it was a tissue.I guess not

+ Reply to Thread