+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 4/19 DWTS12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/19 DWTS12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    Karalot, thanks. I just watched and rewatched that part and didn't hear Brooke say anything. I'm not doubting you, I'm just somewhat confused.
    Could it have been edited out somehow?
    I think they did. I just watched it Mountain time and Tom announced that they were bottom three. Brooke said nothing.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    are ya'll saying next week will be a guilty pleasure song...just not sure if I was reading that right...oh my..well..guess it shows my age cause I would choose something from Chicago, Foreigner, or Air Supply..lol
    I think your taste is showing too. When I think of guilty pleasures, I think of songs that are much worse than your average Chicago song. You know, stuff like "Disco Duck."

Man, I would love to see Mark get stuck with "Disco Duck." After what he did to the theme from the Monkees, he and Chelsea would probably show up in gold lame Donald and Daisy Duck outfits. It would be the perfect Disney tie-in.

FORT Fanatic

Thanks, again. I feel better now (ha)

I also must be showing my age. Immediately I thought of Barry Manilow...

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Yes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum View Post
    I also must be showing my age. Immediately I thought of Barry Manilow...
    well I know my taste in music is probably not the best and it is certainly older...but today's music with the exception of country which is the only thing I listen to now on the radio...all the other songs always seem to be so vulgar and nasty I don't know how many songs I have deleted off my 14 yr olds ipod and she gets mad but I won't have that crap in my house when every other word is a 4 letter word and its about sex or being a gangster or crap that I just don't think should be out there for children to listen to
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    Karalot, thanks. I just watched and rewatched that part and didn't hear Brooke say anything. I'm not doubting you, I'm just somewhat confused.
    Could it have been edited out somehow?
    I heard it too. I was distracted at first, but when she said that I paid attention thinking, oh they're doing it already? But she just meant in jeopardy - I wonder if they did in fact, edit it? Are you in a later time zone or something where they could do that?

I wish Petra could have stayed longer. What a class act!!

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    A classy lady who danced so gracefully is sent home, yet Kendra, a trashy bigmouth, who can't even keep a beat, stays. Guess all the playboy bunnies and strippers are voting this season.
    Too bad my few votes didn't help Petra. She is a classy lady. Would rather look at her another week or so than Kendra. I too wonder who her fan base is

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    Too bad my few votes didn't help Petra. She is a classy lady. Would rather look at her another week or so than Kendra. I too wonder who her fan base is
    I couldn't vote for her either...the modem that runs my internet and phone was down last night and I don't have a cell phone and I have been giving my votes to her just based on how hard she was trying and how graceful she was despite the injuries she had..don't know who I will vote for now..guess it will just depends on whose dance I like
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    I think she has a pretty big fan base. Her shows are a "guilty pleasure" for a lot of people. You probably know some of them, but they aren't talking about watching her. (For the record, I'm not one of them. I don't find her particularly offensive, though.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread