+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 4/18 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/18 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

PLEASE stop the singing! I can't bear it!

I think Romeo was overscored this week. I'm a fan of his dancing, too. But, for me, something seemed off.
    9/8/9
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Gee, when you tell Hines to drop you, he really follows orders.
    and how!
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Here comes a 10 for Hines....I'm feeling it....
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hines: His hat is making me crazy. He looks like he's in the Red Army. He is just so sexy it just doesn't make any sense!!! He deserved 9s across the board, at he very least!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    I know! He's done a few other things-he was on some singing show on V-HI a few years back. he's hosted a couple of top 100 musical moments" type of programs, too.
    I can see him breaking out of wrestling.
    He's got charisma and that `it' factor. Plus, he comes across as relateable.
    Yes, smokin hot
    He has really surprised me. I did the whole eye roll when I first heard he would be on, but I like him!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    I know! He's done a few other things-he was on some singing show on V-HI a few years back. he's hosted a couple of top 100 musical moments" type of programs, too.
    I can see him breaking out of wrestling.
    He's got charisma and that `it' factor. Plus, he comes across as relateable.
    Yes, smokin hot
    He definitely has a lot of potential beyond wrestling. And smoking hot indeed!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    PLEASE stop the singing! I can't bear it!
    Oh, God, yes--PLEASE stop the singing.

The judges seem to be loving Kym and Hines, but the match of the dance and music was so terrible it was hard for me to concentrate on it. I like K/H, but I don't know how to be really impressive when you're stuck rhumbaing to "God Bless the U.S.A."

I had a feeling that "patriotic" night was going to be a bad idea, and I was right. They could have done an American Standards night if they wanted to be all patriotic, and they still would have been able to come up with appropriate music. And they could have brought in a real 1940s style big band with real vocalists. Sigh. What makes all this so much worse is that it's following the far better music of last week.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Fire Brooke, save whatever you're paying her, and dump it into better music.

Petra got the same as Ralph 7 - 7 - 8 = 22

Wow Hines and Chris are both so handsome tonight in their "fake" uniforms. They both danced well but I do think Hines will get higher scores.

maybe Hines is the ringer? Football players, some of them, take ballet and dance classes. he just seems so unbelievably professional fro a beginner. A few weeks ago a friend of mine who does't watch the show was over and he thought Hines was the pro, not his partner
    very handsome.

I'm a bit tired of football players, though. I know it has to dow ith opthe rsports having longer seasons, but i wish they would get a retired baseballplayer.

+ Reply to Thread