+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 4/18 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: 4/18 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Toby Keith tomorrow night? WHY? No thanks!!! I will tape it and fast forward through ANYTHINK that ignorant no talent hack does.
    Pretty much agree there. For some reason, he is notable for being "Mr. Patriotic".

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    My votes went to Ralph and Petra. Being tied with Kendra for the bottom, I am afraid for them. Kendra can go.
    I don't think Ralph is any danger. I'm guessing Kendra or Petra tomorrow. Outside chance of it being Romeo

FORT Fan

Just saw the Rumba, the highest scored performance this evening, and I'd say 27? More like a '21'! Worst Rumba ever. Hines looked awkward and lacked the romantic/sensuous aura you would associate with a male rumba performer. What are these judges seeing that do not register on a TV screen? Hip action? Hmmm... He did show a little bit but he certainly is no 'Emmitt Smith' who could move his hip naturally. Disappointed! Chris again got robbed! He deserved to get the highest score tonight but Len, as usual, was being his usual crabby self.

Pretty much agree there. For some reason, he is notable for being "Mr. Patriotic".
    he is disgusting to me. Who ever told him he could sing needs to have their hearing checked. I hate every song he ever did. Patriotic? My arse!

Lee Greenwood singing Proud to be an American

or even George Strait would be infinately better

FORT Regular

Just got done voting. No one so far thinks Kirstie and Maks are in trouble this week?

FORT Fan

As usual Mark outdanced his partner but Chelsea did a great job with the dance. This dance deserved a '27' but Len decided to score it a point lower. This team along with Team Cherico should have topped the scoreboard.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Thanks for Maks sans his shirt, Kirstie! lol
    Was Kirstie dancing tonight b/c I didn't notice anything but Max!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape View Post
    Was Kirstie dancing tonight b/c I didn't notice anything but Max!!!
    He looked sooooo good tonight they got my votes - not taking a chance that they aren't around next week.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

He's notable because unlike most performers he visits troops in war zones, such as Iraq and Afghanistan-and he does it often. Few entertainers will do that (Joan Jettand henry Rollins are two others who frequently visits war zones to entertain troops). So, even though I don't like his music or his political leanings I appreciate the fact he cares enough about the military to put his own life on the line for them in order to bring them entertainment.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    he is disgusting to me. Who ever told him he could sing needs to have their hearing checked. I hate every song he ever did. Patriotic? My arse!

Lee Greenwood singing Proud to be an American

or even George Strait would be infinately better
    MY husband is on his umpteenthdeployment to dangerous regions in Iraq and Afghanistan. He and his soldiers are in danger 24/7 seven days a week, and in my husbands situation,w with little access to communication with his family. I don't like Toby Keith's politics and I don't like his music, but he puts his life on the line in order to entertain soldiers, who like my husband are in high danger areas. He does this frequently. Few entertainers bother with the USO anymore, but Keith, Joan Jett and Henry Rollins(two others who come to mind) make it a point to visit deployed troops as often as possible. This is a blessing for my husband and his fellow soldiers, who have been on multiple deployments with short visits home in between. One does not have to agree with Keith's politics or like his music, but it is incorrect to call him unpatriotic. Thank goodness for people like him, Joan Jett and Henry Rollins for bringing a bit of much needed relief, however temporary to a group of men and women who are willing to lay down their lives for complete strangers.
    BTW, they also visit wounded soldiers abroad and here in American hospitals.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

+ Reply to Thread