+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 4/12 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/12 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I wish Kendra had gone. She is wooden and her attitude is awful. When she kept making such disparaging comments about Louis and having to fake a romance with him for a dance? I wanted to smack her. I've never seen her on anything other than this so I can only base my opinion on how she's acted here.

Sugar Ray - another one who was being seen in a bad light on this show. He just came off as so bitter and angry, I'm not at all surprised he was voted off. I do wish it had been Kendra though so we could see more of Anna.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I wish Kendra had gone. She is wooden and her attitude is awful. When she kept making such disparaging comments about Louis and having to fake a romance with him for a dance? I wanted to smack her. I've never seen her on anything other than this so I can only base my opinion on how she's acted here.

Sugar Ray - another one who was being seen in a bad light on this show. He just came off as so bitter and angry, I'm not at all surprised he was voted off. I do wish it had been Kendra though so we could see more of Anna.
    I agree about Kendra but disagree about SR. How did he come off being bitter and angry? I didn't see the results show so is that where he came off being that way?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Oh GOD brooke..really, just because they are from other countries doesn't mean they won't do well. Good GOD she is so stupid. She probably thought that was her best question of the night :rolleyes:
    Uhm...she lives here and works here. I'm sure she appreciates the meaning of next week. Cat Deeley from SYTYCD has said in interviews that every 4th of July, she throws a huge bash for all the past SYTYCD kids. They don't all make it every year but she always has a good turnout. And Len....in his little drill sergeant spiel said "we are Americans"
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl View Post
    Wasn't Ashley's maiden name DelGrosso?
    No, she's not one of the dancing sisters. Ashley and Ryan are the married couple who competed against each other on SYTYCD a couple of seasons ago. You're thinking of the girl who was unfortunate enough to get Master P as partner.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Since Kirstie said no to the kiss from Maks, can I have it?

WHAT???? Were we watching the same show????? He is on of the nicest conmtestants to ever be on the show and had a truly gracious exit!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Huh?

Wow...I totally disagree. It has been almost unanimous (sp?) that SR has been one of the brightest, happiest, most pleasant contestants of this season. He's been gracious and appreciative of both Anna and just being a part of the show in general.

He shall be missed.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I do like Kendra, but she isn't getting votes from me right now. I'm giving them all to Romeo, as I think he needs them more. Right now my ideal final 4 is Kirstie, Ralph, Romeo, and Hines. I wouldn't mind seeing Chris round out the top 5. I wouldn't mind losing Chelsea and Petra next, then Kendra in 6th. I like Kendra, and like her for her outspoken personality. But she does need to tone it down. I don't like everything she does and obviously her partnership with Louis isn't what I was hoping
    I'm with you Karalott. I like Kendra and love Louis, but they're not getting my votes either. I'm voting for Ralph and Karina, Romeo and Chelsie and Kirstie and Maks

norealityhere, Kendra's becoming the "Bristol Palin" of this season, it seems.
    Bristol Palin (bad as she was) was never as rude as Kendra.

I could do without Chelsie & Mark, why does he keep telling the judges she is only 22. Mark seems to think because Chelsie is so young they don't have to follow the rules of ballroom dancing, everyone else does, why does he think he should be exempted? I hope his butt is gone soon but it's obvious Chelsie/Mark are ringers. Be glad when rude Kendra is gone but hate to see poor Louis leave. Mark is the only pro I dislike, his attitude sucks, hope the show will reward some of the other pros that deserve it more than Mark.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    Mark is sooo irritating ....

Rewatched the show this morning on TIVO. In their little replay clip from the performance show, Chelsie is shown backstage saying, "we're taking another risk with the choreography," while Mark is in the background. He says three times, loudly, "we are NOT taking a risk," during the rest of what she's saying about the dance.

It's all about him
    And that is precisely why they put the top scorer in the bottom 3 in my opinion. I watched Tom's face and eyes every time he emphasized that they had scored the highest. Tom wasn't feeling badly. It was very clear to me that Mark wasn't going anywhere which I felt certain was the case.
    Mark was getting a shout out from Conrad and the rest of his crew about Mark's rebellious behavior. In my opinion, they are sending Mark the message that if he continues with this kind of behavior - pushing the envelop with the dances, etc - they are going to embarrass him by putting him in the bottom 3 and maybe in the bottom 2 and make it look like they don't have fans voting for them when that isn't true.
    Notice that Tom made the disclaimer that it wasn't necessarily the bottom two which means it also wasn't necessarily the actual bottom three either.

I highly suspect that Mark got the message last night. There was a reason that the top scorer was in the bottom three, and since it was Mark, and since Tom didn't say, "You have to vote for your favorite," I think Mark was being sent a message by Conrad and the producers in a way that would highly impact him and in which he would well understand.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

+ Reply to Thread