+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    It really did look like a 6th grade ballet, and Sugar Ray was just grinning the whole time. It was too cute -- too bad there's not more technique there, though.

Louie Vito in the crowd! Shortest contestant ever?
    I think so. I remember last season during the 200th episode, when they panned to all the respective seasons, poor Louie was behind Donny and you couldn't even see him He and Chelsie remain one of my all time favorite pairs on this show. Wish he could have been on a different season or survived the dance off.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    SR may not be the best dancer but I smile when he dances..
    Me too! He genuinely acts like he is enjoying being there and he wants to be there.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I would hate to lose SR, because even though he isn't the best, he's trying and it shows. He's respectful to Anna and the show itself, and wants to be there and do the best. We know he won't give up. Losing someone like Chelsea, who may be one of the better dancers, wouldn't bother me because I think her attitude stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg View Post
    kendra's going to have trouble getting votes from the viewers -- not coming across as a nice person....lousy attitude.
    That's exactly what I thought when I heard her say she just doesn't care about elegance: Wrong thing to say if she wants to stay on the show. If she doesn't care, why should anyone else? Maybe she does want to go home. She knew she messed up the dance, and instead of being gracious about it, she got defensive and pouty. Looks like she won't mind being voted off, and I'm sure America will oblige.

FORT Regular

Anna's shoes were adorable! I enjoyed watching Sugar Ray. He's genuinely having fun out there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    SR may not be the best dancer but I smile when he dances..
    Week one, CA said that there was something about SR that made her think of Ben Vereen. It's obviously the smile. He seems genuinely pleased to be out there, even if he's not the best one--and he was a really good sport to go to the ballet class.

Re Kendra saying she doesn't care about elegance: Yeah, it was a stupid thing to say, but I think it was defensiveness more than that she actually doesn't care. I think it's more like she's convinced herself that she can't possibly be elegant, and it's easier for her to say that she's not interested in it than admit that she doesn't think she has it in her to achieve elegance.

It's sad that SR is probably going to be sent home over others. Sure he is n't the bhest-but he cares so much and tries so hard and is so respectful and has such joy for what he is doing. He makes me smile when i watch him dance. Caring so much about doing so well should count for something.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Wow! Dimitri isn't a wooden soldier tonight! I usually don't feel anything when he dances but tonight he was HOT!

Great job !

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Good job Petra!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Petra was great until she started to roll around at the end. What's up with that?

+ Reply to Thread