+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Loving the better music and singing...but I could do without the flaming fire pots in front of the orchestra and the red lighting during Romeo's paso. I'd like to see the dance clearly.

Why does Louis always get the partners with confidence issues? I'm glad Len took issue with Bruno claiming that the song was "ruined" by the dance. Yeah, she had some problems, and no, Kendra's clearly not as comfortable with ballroom, but compared to some of the truly terrible dancers who have been on the show in the past, I don't really think she killed the song.

And I did appreciate the fact that if nothing else, Kendra realized by the end of the week that she could appreciate a different kind of music than what she'd normally listen to--and it was nice of her to compliment the singer.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I know...stupid. What woman doesn't care about being elegant when the situation calls for it???? Really...
    And that would be that wilful stupidity that I really don't like, and have made clear that I don't like.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I know...stupid. What woman doesn't care about being elegant when the situation calls for it???? Really...

She was just mad at the comments - grow up little girl and take what they say and learn from it...She always seems to have an excuse - last week the smoke, this week "she only had 4 days to learn the dance". So did Romeo and he was awesome.

Whatever, buh bye..............

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    And that would be that wilful stupidity that I really don't like, and have made clear that I don't like.

me too Rat

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Her show is probably one of the only reality shows I've never seen. Maybe if I saw her on that I would warm up to her.
    Kendra's not much different on her show. I think she's sort of having an identity crisis with trying to be herself and try to transform into what the DWTS viewers might want. Personally, I love Kendra the way she is I guess her personality and independent nature isn't a good trait for this show.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-11-2011 at 09:37 PM.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    She was just mad at the comments - grow up little girl and take what they say and learn from it...She always seems to have an excuse - last week the smoke, this week "she only had 4 days to learn the dance". So did Romeo and he was awesome.

Whatever, buy bye..............
    Well she did just dance to "Time to Say Goodbye"....how fitting.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Well she did just dance to "Time to Say Goodbye"....how fitting.

That's right!!!

Sugar Ray in ballet pants!

Kendra is such an embarrassment. That elegance doesn't matter to her(and it's such an important part of the dance) is a symptom of a much larger problem-her unwillingness to be educated about anything that doesn't `interest' her. making a gagging face while the music was firt played showed such a childish disrespectful attitude toward Louie.It's like he partner has to babysit her and put up with a impetuous teenager who is a proud of her ignorance. Two weeks ago they should her partner backstage telling her "remember be ladylike be ladylike." It's as if she could care less about broadening her horizons.
    She also seems more than happy to blame Louie for her poor performance (thanks to len giving her an excuse to blame him).
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

FORT Fogey

sugar ray is doing VERY little.

man can't dance. time to go home, i think.

+ Reply to Thread