+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Brooke is doing quite a bit better this week. Perhaps a little birdie from the Fort put a bug in her ear? Def paid off...
    I thought so too - she sounds more herself and more spontaneous. I think the bug in her ear was the problem before, but not the Fort kind. She definitely seemed more natural, and I didn't mind her tonight.

It was a nice night for the music, definitely!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo View Post
    7/7/8

I hope Kendra goes home. Her time is up.

Yep - she get my vote to go home!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Yes, yes...please do. I'm in Canada and I can't vote, but if I could, I can assure you, both those guys would get my votes.
    I can vote and I live in Canada too. I just do it online. no problems

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    So Mark got the top of the leaderboard? Ugh. Oh well. I can only hope he doesn't get anywhere near the finals, and that CA and Bruno get with it. CA took a beating on twitter the last few seasons for some of her scores and comments. I'm sure some of that is coming her way tonight. Hopefully they go early next time.

I'm betting on Kendra or SR going home tomorrow. I'll miss whoever it is Especially their pros.
    Did anyone get the impression that Chelsea isn't overly thrilled with Mark using their partnership to promote his own ideas about how to "enliven" boring old traditional dances? Problem is, she seems to polite to say so. Imagine Kirstie's reaction: "Look, Ballas, I'm not youthful, I'm not new, and I wanna win. So stop flopping all over the floor like a dying fish and get over here and partner me."

Would someone please pass Len some Midol for his obvious menstrual cramping...I mean what else would explain how moody his judging has been tonight?
    I've been agreeing with him more, I think Bruno and Carrie Ann need to stop huffing the happy gas all night!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I thought so too - she sounds more herself and more spontaneous. I think the bug in her ear was the problem before, but not the Fort kind. She definitely seemed more natural, and I didn't mind her tonight.

It was a nice night for the music, definitely!!
    I don't actually remember being annoyed by her tonight, so I think that's an improvement. I don't especially remember anything she said, but considering I usually remember something stupid or aggravating falling out of her mouth, she must have done a better job than usual. Don't remember wondering what in the world she was wearing either.

Never saw her shoe fall off....???? Didn't even notice it.
    It came off as he was twirling her. She was sitting on the floor trying to get it back on bfore ti was time to get up again-she got her foot mostly back in an and continued.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Poor Kirstie. I have a hip injury from my horse bucking me into orbit one too many times, it's brutal. I feel sorry for her and the extra weight just exacerbates it, not to mention high heels, yowza!! Then her shoe comes off. I'm thinking now that she may be in danger. The competition is pretty stiff and there is no love from the judges tonight. OMG, "shoegate" on top of "thighgate" poor Kirsty...!!! Kirsty's outfit is too complicated and overpowers her. Last week so much better. I just have to say again that I LOVED the music tonight and how it was appropriate for the dances, it inspired the dancers and was so much more exciting for the viewing audience. Great job this week DWTS!!! Loved every minute! A night at the opera, perfect : ))
    Last edited by Tobi; 04-11-2011 at 10:16 PM.

ok showing my ignorance here..sorry, but what was the song that Kirstie and Max were dancing too?
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Did anyone get the impression that Chelsea isn't overly thrilled with Mark using their partnership to promote his own ideas about how to "enliven" boring old traditional dances? Problem is, she seems to polite to say so. Imagine Kirstie's reaction: "Look, Ballas, I'm not youthful, I'm not new, and I wanna win. So stop flopping all over the floor like a dying fish and get over here and partner me."
    She obviously wasn't happy with their choreography for the jive. She knew it was a risk that wasn't worth taking, and she was right. Look at that stupid smirk last week when she told him they needed to stay within the boundaries. He didn't like it. I'm all for listening to your pro, but within reason. This isn't Mark's first time down this road, and I doubt it'll be his last (I'm guessing 2 weeks from today). Lacey was the same way with Lance during season 7. And then they pitch a fit when they get called out on it. Lucky for Mark he has CA and Bruno on the panel who are into that sort of thing.

+ Reply to Thread