+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I thought C&C were great!

Can they just shoot that audience? The cheap ignorant boos are getting as bad as Idol.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

"In the Hall of the Mountain King" for a paso? That seems an odd choice, particularly since you'd have to be flying to keep up with it by the end.

But Chris continues to surprise me with how well he can act so many different types of styles. I realize pro wrestling involves acting, but he can manage everything from sweet to cheery to menacing. That's pretty impressive.

8/7/8??? They all need a drink - Len needs a double!

FORT Regular

I think the band has been incredible tonight. They do a great job every show, but tonight has been extra enjoyable!

I wish all the pairs had been assigned classical music. That would have made things more fair.

This season has been so much fun to watch. It's full of likable contestants! The pro-celeb pairs are well-matched. I love that there's no ringer this season. I wish very season was like this one!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of that reaction is canned.

Sounds like Chelsea/Mark could very well get the first 10s of the season at some point. Hopefully they go back to going first or early because they never would have gotten 9s otherwise.

Hmm, aside from equal scoring, maybe Mark's been whining behind the scenes to the producers that the judges aren't liking his "youthfulness". I chalk all this scoring up to trying to keep things equal and given the teenyboppers their moment.

I wonder if Mark will go back to basics next week. I feel more sorry for Chelsea. I doubt she likes it but has to go along with it.

Chris deserved at least one 9! Come on!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo View Post
    Chris deserved at least one 9! Come on!

A-FRIKKEN-men to that!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Chris is by far my favorite this season, I've made no secret of that, but that was a robbery!

Sadly, it's not the only robbery tonight, Hines deserved better as well...

Jeeeeeeez...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Valancy View Post
    I think the band has been incredible tonight. They do a great job every show, but tonight has been extra enjoyable!

I wish all the pairs had been assigned classical music. That would have made things more fair.

This season has been so much fun to watch. It's full of likable contestants! The pro-celeb pairs are well-matched. I love that there's no ringer this season. I wish very season was like this one!
    I think it needs to be made very, very clear to DWTS that this is what we like: an evenly matched competition, stars/dancers who seem happy to be out there together, and music that suits the style of dance. Classical music works very well for waltzes, VWs, and pasos. A Latin night would work great for AT, tango, and any of a variety of the other Latin dances. Swing/40s would work for jive, quickstep, foxtrot etc. Not everything has to be danced to something from the overplayed top forty that has dominated the show in the past. They have a great opportunity to expose a huge audience to all kinds of music. Why not take it?

+ Reply to Thread