+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 298

Thread: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #131
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,836

    Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Hines may have been nervous about that paso, but he really partnered Kym much more than Romeo partnered Chelsie. An awful lot of R/C's paso was her; Kym expected, and got, Hines to do a lot more of the dancing himself.

    9/8/8...oh, please don't let the first ten of the season go to Mark and Chelsea....

    And really, were it not for that worry, I'd say the judges have been reasonably fair tonight and all season thus far. They're not showing any overt favoritism towards anyone, and they're definitely not giving away 9s and 10s just because they have paddles with those numbers on them.

  2. #132
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I guess they're wanting to keep things even again What did Ralph and Karina get? I hope once the field thins out they don't start throwing certain couples under the bus because they don't want them to win. Seems to happen every season.

    I'll if Mark/Chelsea get the first 10. I'm hoping for a surprise elimination for those 2. It wouldn't surprise me if they're holding off their praise of them so as not to make them appear to be front runners.

  3. #133
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,703

    Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg View Post
    hines an kim were underscored. that was at least a 27.

    I agree - I think they will be the first couple to get a 10 this season too. They have a great chemistry - they aren't my favorites but they're awesome!

  4. #134
    FORT Fogey Tobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,244

    Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I feel so privileged that DWTS spends the money on a live band each week. No other show does that. Even when we complain they are still far superior to canned music. But this week, what a treat!!! This is just great entertainment and it's nice that they give a little info about the music pre-dance. I hope Romeo gets to stay around longer, he's got a great attitude. Loved SR and Anna, so wonderful to see Anna showing off her ballet skills and how can you not like SR??? I didn't think Kendra's dance was bad it's just that she canNOT be criticized! She would do well not to take constructive criticism personally and find the grain of truth in it and take it as the helpful advice intended. Petra is so polished as a person. Maybe she could help Kendra with some heartfelt advice on how to act in public and polish her up a little too. I think that Ralph is having trouble getting comfortable with the lovely Karina and how all of this is going over at home, who knows.

  5. #135
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,876

    Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg View Post
    hines an kim were underscored. that was at least a 27.
    I agree totally.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  6. #136
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,836

    Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I think Kym/Hines, Karina/Ralph, and Maks/Kirstie all have a reasonable shot at getting that first ten.

    Unfortunately, because I think that, I suppose Mark/Chelsea will get it.

    It is more fun, however, when people aren't getting tens in week two.

  7. #137
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,703

    Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I have to say this is one of my most favorite episodes ever because of the music. I hope they do this every season

  8. #138
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,836

    Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I feel so privileged that DWTS spends the money on a live band each week. No other show does that. Even when we complain they are still far superior to canned music. But this week, what a treat!!! This is just great entertainment and it's nice that they give a little info about the music pre-dance. I hope Romeo gets to stay around longer, he's got a great attitude. Loved SR and Anna, so wonderful to see Anna showing off her ballet skills and how can you not like SR??? I didn't think Kendra's dance was bad it's just that she canNOT be criticized! She would do well not to take constructive criticism personally and find the grain of truth in it and take it as the helpful advice intended. Petra is so polished as a person. Maybe she could help Kendra with some heartfelt advice on how to act in public and polish her up a little too. I think that Ralph is having trouble getting comfortable with the lovely Karina and how all of this is going over at home, who knows.
    You know, if anyone could get through to Kendra, it probably would be someone like Petra, who seems so gentle and sweet by nature that she might be able to give her advice that she wouldn't take so personally.

  9. #139
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,703

    Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I think Kym/Hines, Karina/Ralph, and Maks/Kirstie all have a reasonable shot at getting that first ten.

    Unfortunately, because I think that, I suppose Mark/Chelsea will get it.

    It is more fun, however, when people aren't getting tens in week two.

    No-no-no! I don't like them - she's a spoiled brat and Mark is just BLAH!

  10. #140
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,815

    Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I thought Hines's 8's were warranted. The music is what was spirited, not his footwork.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.