+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Result Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: 4/5 Result Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Stacey and Audrina, too. And I doubt Nancy O'Dell would have been a dud. Aside from that, hopefully better luck next season Tony. You're due. Overdue.

But count me in with those that don't want Melissa anywhere near the show. I'll gladly keep Brooke.

Why no love for Melissa? lol
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I couldn't believe Chris was going home. I thought it was pure crap they put him in the bottom 2 after last night. I would have paniced a little, though, had they put Kendra there. But they were making it obvious who was leaving.

This is the personality Wendy should have been showing. That was a quick elimination. Dang. Guess they didn't care much about her.

Classical week next week.

Kendra kinda gets on my nerves. Making fun of Louis last night and just her whole entitled attitude there at the end. And she's not half as good a dancer as I thought she'd be....

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Um, Wendy? You're supposed to dance with Tony, not greet the crowd like you're Queen Elizabeth.

Can't say I'll miss her terribly.

I was never a big fan of WW, and aside from her bad dancing, her personality on DWTS makes me like her even less.

Wonder if she'll be on Kimmel to get her dancing shoes burned?
    btw Jimmy has predicted that Hines will win.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    LOL - I know you either lover her or hate her.... I love her
    I like Melissa enough, but I have a feeling she'd be just as stiff/fake sounding as Brooke. Even Samantha had that, "someone's talking in my ear" stilted way of interviewing, so I don't tend to blame her - I think they're given these stupid comments and questions or are being prompted constantly which breaks up the flow. The timing is obviously very tight on these shows, so they need the earpiece for countdowns, etc., but I don't like how it sounds like they're feeding words into Brooke's mouth because it comes out unnatural.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Are we sure Chris was in the bottom 2? They didn't actually say that, did they? I think sometimes the producers want to encourage a certain star's fanbase to keep voting, so they give the impression that their star needs them to keep voting.
    I think that you're spot on with this assessment. Nice to see you in here, mmmhughes

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Are we sure Chris was in the bottom 2? They didn't actually say that, did they? I think sometimes the producers want to encourage a certain star's fanbase to keep voting, so they give the impression that their star needs them to keep voting.
    They did say something about it not being necessarily the bottom two vote-getters. So, we don't know for sure who was second-to-last, right?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Kendra kinda gets on my nerves. Making fun of Louis last night and just her whole entitled attitude there at the end. And she's not half as good a dancer as I thought she'd be....
    She's got the potential there, but I still think her nerves are holding her back. That smoke machine didn't seem to do her any favors last night I felt like she and Louis actually bonded better this week. Next week is classical week so let's see if he can bring the lady out of Kendra. I wonder if we'll have just 2 dance styles or if they'll mix everything up again.

They've been doing a fake bottom 2 for I don't know how many seasons. I really have a hard time believing that Chris was anywhere near the bottom 2. If his fanbase is anything like people are saying, combined with his story last night, being partnered with Cheryl (popular in her own right), and being a much better than expected dancer, I just can't believe he would have scored that low. It's why I hate the fake bottom 2. I wonder if they kept Wendy out of it last week, even if she wasn't the other bottom 2 vote getter, so as not to rally her fans. She wanted the exposure, she got it, and now poor Tony leaves another season early with another dud under his belt. Fall seasons usually tank in comparision to the spring seasons, so I'm sure the mirrorball will elude him next time, too.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Why no love for Melissa? lol
    Bachelor contestants and DWTS don't seem to mix well in this forum, it leads to extreme opinions and locked threads.

I love Maks & Kirstie's exchange in the Kiss & Cry, where Maks said as long as he was going down he was going to pull her down with him.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Um, Wendy? You're supposed to dance with Tony, not greet the crowd like you're Queen Elizabeth.

Can't say I'll miss her terribly.
    I agree. Also, the way she was going on about how not only did she travel so much, but that she has a husband and kid. You're not the only one WW!

Not sad to see her go in the slightest.

FORT Fanatic

Has there ever been a more arrogant loser on DWTS? I guess all the other contrstants don't have anything else to do but appear on
    DWTS. So glad she is gone.

+ Reply to Thread